New Gametype Ideas

I have 2 ideas for jff(just for fun) gametypes for Reach. I believe they should have a dodge ball game that allows people to throw skulls at each other and use the dodge perk as a default. I also believe they should create an actually “no scope” game type for snipers that doesn’t allow players to scope in. I believe this gametype with be great for montage footage. What do you all think about the types?

> I have 2 ideas for jff(just for fun) gametypes for Reach. I believe they should have a dodge ball game that allows people to throw skulls at each other and use the dodge perk as a default. I also believe they should create an actually “no scope” game type for snipers that doesn’t allow players to scope in. I believe this gametype with be great for montage footage. What do you all think about the types?

They had a dodgeball game in halo 3 with grenades, it was alright, might be better if refined.

The sniper gametype sounds alright too…

The only problem with adding to many gametypes is spreading out the population to much. If these were just tossed in to a playlist that would be fine, but dont make new ones for them. This problem can be seen much worse in Halo Wars. If they added any more gametypes, the pop would be so spread out it would be too hard to find games.

That’s true. I believe they should have certain days for those gametype like dodgeball fridays or weekends or something but those are good points…

> That’s true. I believe they should have certain days for those gametype like dodgeball fridays or weekends or something but those are good points…

Well they had the weekend playlists in Halo 3 that would offer all kinds of different game types.

In reach it seems they are making them much longer events, like they have grifball right now for a limited time. Soon they will add the forgetacular maps and have that sit around a few weeks.

I like both ways but I think they should just put both in reach. Have the long term events, but also have nice small stuff even for the smallest communities. Not to say your ideas are small or bad, just that it isnt as popular, but people would still play and appreciate it and have fun.

Yea I know they’re small idea but like you said people would enjoy it for maybe one or two days out of the week. That would make it more exclusive also by making it a once a thing.
Side Note: If I every get rich though I would pay bungie and microsoft to remake halo 2 for xbox 360.! “Classic”

> Yea I know they’re small idea but like you said people would enjoy it for maybe one or two days out of the week. That would make it more exclusive also by making it a once a thing.
> Side Note: If I every get rich though I would pay bungie and microsoft to remake halo 2 for xbox 360.! “Classic”

Everyone wants a remake just because thats the best option we have.

The easiest option(but wont happen) would be to turn support for original xbox games back on, and just let them play the real halo 2…