New gametype idea

• The max kills a team can get 25 kills - This game type is just like like 4 v 4 slayer but… - The catch is everyone’s points in each team is subtracted by each of their team mates deaths ( by points I mean kills) - EXAMPLE: Lets say your playing this game type and all your team mates points together are 25 but each of them died 4 times so you guys only have 9 points - couldn’t think of a name sorry - Tell me below if you dont understand or if you like it.

No time limit I suppose ?
It seems very nice ans fun:)

Since halo 5 is sticking with with the competitive side of things this can be a great addition. It can also be very tense if the teams are almost equal in each others skill. Also since 343i is stickin with the team based arena gameplay that im pretty sure they are I think this could be a very fun gametype for halo5

So it’s a race to 25 kills with a death taking away a point? That’s not that bad of an idea. It’s Slayer but with some Breakout aspects to it? That’s be pretty interesting…

Sounds great but the score would have to be like 10, I think 25 would last too long.

> 2533274822158676;5:
> Sounds great but the score would have to be like 10, I think 25 would last too long.

Yea I was trying to balance it out , but their are times when a person completely demolishes and gets like 23 kills in 5 deaths its pretty hard to try to balance it out.

I would like to see how this would work, good idea, but it would basically be a team winning 50 to 25 in a regular slayer game, but if you put a timer on it like five or eight minutes it would end at whichever teams k/ds are better? Is that what you’re saying?

> 2743710844422774;7:
> I would like to see how this would work, good idea, but it would basically be a team winning 50 to 25 in a regular slayer game, but if you put a timer on it like five or eight minutes it would end at whichever teams k/ds are better? Is that what you’re saying?

Yea pretty much, just forgot to add the time limit.

> 2533274930332252;8:
> > 2743710844422774;7:
> > I would like to see how this would work, good idea, but it would basically be a team winning 50 to 25 in a regular slayer game, but if you put a timer on it like five or eight minutes it would end at whichever teams k/ds are better? Is that what you’re saying?
>
>
> Yea pretty much, just forgot to add the time limit.

The more I think about it, it is basically slayer with a different scoring system, I think you need to add something to it, like assassinations or power weapon kills being worth more points, like if you get assassinated or killed by a power weapon you lose two points and if you assassinate someone you get two points, kind of like regicide, getting more points for killing the person with the marker above his head, I don’t know how you could do it but that way there is different way to gain points instead of just a slayer with a different scoring system.

> 2743710844422774;9:
> > 2533274930332252;8:
> > > 2743710844422774;7:
> > > I would like to see how this would work, good idea, but it would basically be a team winning 50 to 25 in a regular slayer game, but if you put a timer on it like five or eight minutes it would end at whichever teams k/ds are better? Is that what you’re saying?
> >
> >
> > Yea pretty much, just forgot to add the time limit.
>
>
> The more I think about it, it is basically slayer with a different scoring system, I think you need to add something to it, like assassinations or power weapon kills being worth more points, like if you get assassinated or killed by a power weapon you lose two points and if you assassinate someone you get two points, kind of like regicide, getting more points for killing the person with the marker above his head, I don’t know how you could do it but that way there is different way to gain points instead of just a slayer with a different scoring system.

Well, you basically said it in your other comment but I think you also have some great ideas man:) the thing is would you really only play 5 min a match just to look for another, wouldnt it be better with 2 rounds unless blue wins round 1 and red wins 2 their could be a tiebreaker round what you think?

The idea is pretty cool. Never seen something like it.