New GameStop Preorder Voting!

So the new preorder bonus voing for GameStop is up. For those that preordered at GameStop, cast for your vote for either:

War Games Haven Premium Theme
or
Yellow Warrior Avatar Armor

Vote here!

P.S. War Games Haven Premium Theme is winning.

That’s really old. Like a week old.

New poll options are coming next Monday.

> That’s really old. Like a week old.
>
> New poll options are coming next Monday.

I just found out today. I knew about the first bonus (Artic BR or Avatar Armor), and totally forgot about this new one. I did this just in case anyone else forgot.

Also, you can vote everyday. Even though this is old, you can still vote again.

i voted for the theme, since avatar armor is almost pointless, that and if you watch 3 out of 4 debates xbox live gives it to you free

Given the pattern, next week should feature Avatar Armor as an option for a preorder bonus as well.

what were the first two?

hopefully people voted for the skin because it was better than the other thing

> Given the pattern, next week should feature Avatar Armor as an option for a preorder bonus as well.

It’s a Halo 4 Wallpaper pack vs. Ghost Avatar prop. Not entirely sure what the first one means

> > That’s really old. Like a week old.
> >
> > New poll options are coming next Monday.
>
> I just found out today. I knew about the first bonus (Artic BR or Avatar Armor), and totally forgot about this new one. I did this just in case anyone else forgot.
>
> Also, you can vote everyday. Even though this is old, you can still vote again.

Well… maybe some folks like him have not seen it yet. There just happened to be another thread talking about it. Hopefully this gets more people voting. Cheers…

I dnt need avatar armor…cus I get the cool recruit one from limited edition instead xP

Haha but rly, a theme is much cooler to have.

And what about getting afmor for free by watching debates?

I only want in game stuff —

Couldn’t care less about the others
Im just glad the BR skin is in…

Getting BR skin. Lost interest in this one.

YOU DECIDE!!! :smiley: