New Gameplay!

I don’t think anyone has posted this yet, it includes the Storm Rifle, a bit of Assault rifle, some shotgun of which we’ve seen very little of and quite allot of other stuff.

Link.

> I don’t think anyone has posted this yet, <mark>it includes the Storm Rifle</mark>, a bit of Assault rifle, some shotgun of which we’ve seen very little of and quite allot of other stuff.
>
> Link.

I love you.

It’s nice to see that the primary plasma cannons on the Banshee actually work.

> > I don’t think anyone has posted this yet, <mark>it includes the Storm Rifle</mark>, a bit of Assault rifle, some shotgun of which we’ve seen very little of and quite allot of other stuff.
> >
> > Link.
>
> I love you.

Um well thanks!

> > > I don’t think anyone has posted this yet, <mark>it includes the Storm Rifle</mark>, a bit of Assault rifle, some shotgun of which we’ve seen very little of and quite allot of other stuff.
> > >
> > > Link.
> >
> > I love you.
>
> Um well thanks!

the Storm Rifle, with Firepower and Light Rifle, is going to be one of my primary weapons throughout my entire Halo 4 career. and I haven’t seen any gameplay of it except for the Halo 4 War Games trailer (2 seconds of it), so this was really nice to actually see it in action and watch it tear up close!

once again, Thank you.

> > > > I don’t think anyone has posted this yet, <mark>it includes the Storm Rifle</mark>, a bit of Assault rifle, some shotgun of which we’ve seen very little of and quite allot of other stuff.
> > > >
> > > > Link.
> > >
> > > I love you.
> >
> > Um well thanks!
>
> the Storm Rifle, with Firepower and Light Rifle, is going to be one of my primary weapons throughout my entire Halo 4 career. and I haven’t seen any gameplay of it except for the Halo 4 War Games trailer (2 seconds of it), so this was really nice to actually see it in action and watch it tear up close!
>
> once again, Thank you.

Sounds like your a fan of the Storm Rifle then! and personaly I think that it looks the most powerful out of all the automatic weapons.

> It’s nice to see that the primary plasma cannons on the Banshee actually work.

Yeah and I think they have decreased the blast radius on the banshee bomb.

Firelee strikes again! :slight_smile:

> > It’s nice to see that the primary plasma cannons on the Banshee actually work.
>
> Yeah and I think they have decreased the blast radius on the banshee bomb.

Thank The Six for that. It just felt like you were flying around with a Rocket Launcher in H:R. You had massive firepower, yet, you were just as frail as any other player.

Now it looks like it’s going back to the H3 model, where the repeaters are your main form of offence and the BB is a rare delicatesse now and then. I’d prefer a H2 model, but we all know they’re not gonna remove the BB.

> Firelee strikes again!

Well when there’s new info/gameplay I think people should see it. :slight_smile:

> I don’t think anyone has posted this yet, it includes the Storm Rifle, <mark>a bit of Assault rifle, some shotgun</mark> of which we’ve seen very little of and quite allot of other stuff.
>
> Link.

Me gusta!

First I’ve seen of nemesis, looks good only 5sec waypoint

Yes, nemesis definitely doesn’t seem to be op.

> First I’ve seen of nemesis, looks good only 5sec waypoint

Yeah doesn’t look as bad as some thought it would be.

> Yes, nemesis definitely doesn’t seem to be op.

Yea it won’t really help me and it looks like it won’t disadvantage me either when other people use it.

One of the first things he said was that the tank is not hitscan, ‘like it was in Reach’.

Just wondering how much Reach did he play…

> One of the first things he said was that the tank is not hitscan, ‘like it was in Reach’.
>
> Just wondering how much Reach did he play…

I thought that he said that the tanks shots have travel time when it fires, and in reach it didn’t, or did he also say that to?

I like the reload time on the Shotgun, so much faster than Reach and H3 (need to see ti without the perk speeding it up though)

> > One of the first things he said was that the tank is not hitscan, ‘like it was in Reach’.
> >
> > Just wondering how much Reach did he play…
>
> I thought that he said that the tanks shots have travel time when it fires, and in reach it didn’t, or did he also say that to?

Yeah, he said Halo 4s tank wasn’t hitscan but that it was hitscan in Reach. Which is wrong.

thanks! :smiley: