new gameplay binary rifle(promethean sniper)

i found this video of gameplay with the new forerruner sniper

link

Sorry to break it but these have been posted all day. your just a bit late to the party

good find. I’m curious how the functionality of the weapon differs from the other sniper rifles in the way that all the other Promethean weapons differed from other weapons

> Sorry to break it but these have been posted all day. your just a bit late to the party

sorry i havent seen any post of this

This is been shared a few times, but it’s nice to watch the video again. :] The weapon seems overpowered, being a one-shot kill not the head and all, but it looks like it has around five or six shots or so. Basically a Forerunner Light Rifle that is harder to aim, doesn’t need to be charged, and has less ammo.

Been posted before all day. Rifle looks amazing though. The low ammo count off sets the on shot kill feature.

Quite interesting. It seemed like it was a one shot no matter where it hit, unless those players already took damage. Well I guess I’ll just have to try it out in 2 months. Also the guy holding the camera did a terrible job.

the weapon needed to be balanced and im glad that it has only 6 shots but thats still 6 instant kills if you hit the person and that can be bad if it respawns every 2 min. I hope there is a little bit more to balance it before the game comes out.

If this rifle really is a one-shot kill anywhere on the body then I think it should have very little aim-assist and be the hardest sniper to use. It should also have a very small clip and a long respawn timer in order to balance it out. Otherwise it’s going to be quite an annoyance.