NEW game type idea.

Ok. This CANNOT be done by players. The options do not exist to make it.

Similar to Domination from COD with a few HUGE changes.

There are 3 flags.

One in each team base and one in the middle.

The Flag in the team bases ALREADY belong to that team.

So the only flag thats not taken is the center flag.

This game is timed and has unlimited respawns.

But there is a catch to respawning. you can only respawn if your team has a flag at a base.

If one team has both they can respawn on both sides until the opposing team is all dead or till they take one side back.

The middle flag is only there if time runs out and both teams are still alive. Whoever has 2 flags at the time limit wins

Post your thoughts on this

Good idea, but I’m most interested about the Flag modality in Battlefield Bad Company 2, where 2 teams must conquer the flag, one in their part of the field, another in the middle of the field and the last flag in opposite field (enemy).
The target is conquer all flags until the end of time. What do you think?

They have this… It’s called Territories. Not many people like to play this in MLG either. The only thing different from what you say is they don’t “automatically” start with their ‘area’ controlled. They must capture it just like in CoD. It is a semi-fun gametype, which I like to do once in awhile to switch things up a bit. The spawning is also different than what you say it should be. Which if the spawning worked like you say, that would be terrible. That would bring in too much randomness. It would be impossible to gain map control and have a set-up.

> They have this… It’s called Territories. Not many people like to play this in MLG either. The only thing different from what you say is they don’t “automatically” start with their ‘area’ controlled. They must capture it just like in CoD. It is a semi-fun gametype, which I like to do once in awhile to switch things up a bit. The spawning is also different than what you say it should be. Which if the spawning worked like you say, that would be terrible. That would bring in too much randomness. It would be impossible to gain map control and have a set-up.

Ive actually played this…in Paint ball. there were about 10 on each team. It was really fun.

lol not quite the response I thought I’d get, but that’s cool. I never really got to do much paintball. Me and my friends would do it back yard style, but never on a course. Too much money and nowhere to really do it nearby. We was more into boxing/ufc and partys. Shooting each other when we got drunk, or getting drunk and boxing ftw.

> lol not quite the response I thought I’d get, but that’s cool. I never really got to do much paintball. Me and my friends would do it back yard style, but never on a course. Too much money and nowhere to really do it nearby. We was more into boxing/ufc and partys. Shooting each other when we got drunk, or getting drunk and boxing ftw.

Yeah…haha it is expensive. But ive played in real life…so i know it works haha