New game modes/weapons in halo 5?

Any ideas for new game modes, reqs or vehicles?

This late into the game’s lifespan, I don’t think we’ll be getting any new weapons or vehicles, because they’d have to go through significant balancing and testing. As for game modes, new ones get submitted to Action Sack all the time, which you can find here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/action-sack---minigame-submission-thread/311ed634-a3a3-4dd4-bd32-cc7e45c2e2d4/posts

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

How about firefight as it was in Halo ODST and Reach?

Current firefight is poop.

/Thread

If there’s one weapon I’d like to see, it would be a “Gravity Flail”. Basically, it’s a Gravity Hammer on an extending chain. In addition to a normal lunge attack, the Gravity Flail could reach out and strike opponents further than normal. A direct hit with the head or catching someone within the shockwave is an instant kill, but the chain itself will deal minor damage.

Given the nature of the chain, it would be a little bit more cumbersome to handle, and the head would take a bit to reach out and kill someone. It can still do massive damage if used properly.

I just want a shotgun or some other close range weapon to counter Prophet’s Bane, like one that outlines all players in your view, even those with camo

Just bring back odball

When I joined Halo, we didn’t have all these Fancy schmansy weapons and game modes. We had controllers. Two controllers and a rock, and we had to share the the rock

> 2535447834982404;7:
> When I joined Halo, we didn’t have all these Fancy schmansy weapons and game modes. We had controllers. Two controllers and a rock, and we had to share the the rock

Lol

Having a vampire from Halo Wars would be awesome!

> 2535429593088083;4:
> If there’s one weapon I’d like to see, it would be a “Gravity Flail”. Basically, it’s a Gravity Hammer on an extending chain. In addition to a normal lunge attack, the Gravity Flail could reach out and strike opponents further than normal. A direct hit with the head or catching someone within the shockwave is an instant kill, but the chain itself will deal minor damage.
>
> Given the nature of the chain, it would be a little bit more cumbersome to handle, and the head would take a bit to reach out and kill someone. It can still do massive damage if used properly.

Good idea. It might be a little bit hard to balance though.

Swat gamemodes
-CE Swatnums is swatnums, but with CE magnums
-Whispered Swatnums is swatnums with whispered truth
-super swat/swat fiesta is random headshot weapons.

> 2533274903727694;9:
> Having a vampire from Halo Wars would be awesome!

Definitely. The vampire would balance out the banshee variants such as the banshee ultra, and even out the battlefield.

> 2533274929765385;6:
> Just bring back odball

Yes. Oddball was an amazing game, and it would be awesome to see it as a permanent playlist, like super fiesta has become.

> 2533274797974279;5:
> I just want a shotgun or some other close range weapon to counter Prophet’s Bane, like one that outlines all players in your view, even those with camo

Or would a thermal scope that could be attached to loadout weapons suffice?