new Game Informer Interview with Frankie

GI just posted a cool interview with Frank discussing Halo 4. It’s a pretty great video :slight_smile:

> http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/04/09/comparing-halo-4-to-halo-3.aspx <

This should be good

Wow nothing but more smoke being blown up our -Yoinks!-

Yes, this right here, gives me hope!

> This should be good
>
>
> Wow nothing but more smoke being blown up our -Yoinks!-

Not really…

He’s just talking about the company and the look of Halo 4. Not really new info…

> He’s just talking about the company and the look of Halo 4. Not really new info…

But it shows he cares about halo, not just making money…

People from Infinity Ward?

No wonder. Give me back my Halo Frankie.

> > He’s just talking about the company and the look of Halo 4. Not really new info…
>
> But it shows he cares about halo, not just making money…

Frankie said it, so -Yoink- it must be true.

> People from Infinity Ward?
>
> No wonder. Give me back my Halo Frankie.

Unnecessary, dude.

> > People from Infinity Ward?
> >
> > No wonder. Give me back my Halo Frankie.
>
> Unnecessary, dude.

sound ture to me

Anyone notice the elephant in the background?

> > He’s just talking about the company and the look of Halo 4. Not really new info…
>
> But it shows he cares about halo, not just making money…

Not even gonna say it…

Hopefully, we get clarification this coming wednesday or thursday in the bulletin.

People from Infinity Ward? This explains some things, doesn’t it?

>

There never was a Halo Frankie. He never played a significant role in any Halo game’s development before Halo 4. Why anyone places so much hope in Frankie is beyond me.

>

Exactly what I thought. People from Infinity Ward. And this game is SERIOUSLY turning into CoD. There’s no denying that now. According to a recent game informer magazine article, they’re going to be having custom weapon loadouts… That’s a huge step in the WRONG DIRECTION.

> People from Infinity Ward? This explains some things, doesn’t it?

Yes, yes it does. Those -Yoink- probably infected the minds of everyone there already.

> > People from Infinity Ward?
> >
> > No wonder. Give me back my Halo Frankie.
>
> Exactly what I thought. People from Infinity Ward. And this game is SERIOUSLY turning into CoD. There’s no denying that now. According to a recent game informer magazine article, they’re going to be having custom weapon loadouts… That’s a huge step in the WRONG DIRECTION.

It’s not going to be Halo anymore. In an effort to cash in on today’s player base, the real Halo fans have been abandoned. Unfortunately, our opinions don’t matter because it’s the masses who play the game for a week and then abandon it that bring in the true cash.

343i has been so full of -Yoink- this entire process. I miss Bungie. Even with Reach’s flaws, at least Bungie had earned our respect and trust over three great games.

Well, early Frankie said that he liked Black-Ops and said that they got a lot of things right. It’s not surprising me that he is going down the Call of Duty path.

To me Frankie is the one trusted source I place my faith in. Whenever I hear how precise his language is I know how much this guy understands the many facets of Halo.

With the give and take of mixing game features, innovation, graphics, balance etc Frankie has worked with so many sub-communities and staff over the years there are very few who could helm Halo. There is no one better suited in my opinion.