NEW Fun Game!!

King of the Goose is a new game I have been working on. It is similar to grifball. But instead of having to take a bomb to the other team’s side. You fight over possession of a Mongoose. (Of course there are some differences to the rules also)
Well I have tried it out and I find it to be quite fun So I thought Ya’ll might too. So here is all you need to play.
(Make Sure you play as Red team and Blue Team. Also play With 6-16 players)Game Type
Map (Chambers)
Here is a New Map
Map 2 (Valiant Garden)
Here is also a game preview on the map Valiant Garden (Map 3) Video(Rendered. we didn’t have that many people for this game)
Now a lot of people would say I need to put a soft kill in the corners. Or that this should be played in a round arena. YOU CAN NOT TELL FROM THIS VIDEO! Corner camping is a Good Thing not a bad. If you played it you will notice that it isn’t that hard to stop a team from doing it. But that team had a player not moving for a while.
Here are some pics from game play:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Here is some info on the settings
Weapons: Golf Club and Sword
Speed: 150%
Jump: 110%
How to Capture the Hill: Have to be in driver’s seat of the mongoose.
Shields: No shields

Fun: Of course
Note: A lot of people who have not played this or watched the video will say this is unoriginal, I say before you say that play it or/and watch the video.
So please try it out and tell me what you think of it!

First you post this 1000 times in the Reach forum and now here?

> First you post this 1000 times in the Reach forum and now here?

Please only make comments about the game type. Thank you.

Now your using my comment to bump this thread nice.

Anyway the gametype is just king of the mongoose isnt it?

> Now your using my comment to bump this thread nice.
>
> Anyway the gametype is just king of the mongoose isnt it?

1. I some how got signed out of this site, and when I did it kept messing up on me when I tried to access the forums. So it took me a while until I got it all set up again.

2. It isn’t just King of The Goose. See you are one of the people who just read “King of the Goose” and ignore the rest of the thread. It takes ideas from different games and uses them in a original way. If you watch the preview video it will explain it a lot. Sadly it isn’t that good of a video Because it is on the 2nd map (the first map is better). But that video is not rendered sadly, so just watch that video and read the entire thread.

> > Now your using my comment to bump this thread nice.
> >
> > Anyway the gametype is just king of the mongoose isnt it?
>
> 1. I some how got signed out of this site, and when I did it kept messing up on me when I tried to access the forums. So it took me a while until I got it all set up again.
>
> 2. It isn’t just King of The Goose. See you are one of the people who just read “King of the Goose” and ignore the rest of the thread. It takes ideas from different games and uses them in a original way. If you watch the preview video it will explain it a lot. Sadly it isn’t that good of a video Because it is on the 2nd map (the first map is better). But that video is not rendered sadly, so just watch that video and read the entire thread.

Care to explain to us why it’s so original/special?

> Care to explain to us why it’s so original/special?

Well If you watched the video you would be able to understand. The game takes the idea of King of the hill with a vehicle and the idea of grifball to a whole new level. It is in a rectangle arena with one team on each end of the arena. Each player has a golf club, a sword, and runs faster than normal. There is a mongoose in the middle of the map and each team has to try to ge tthe most seconds on the mongoose. The way it plays makes it unlike Grifball in many ways. If you want mroe details ont hat play it with 8-16 players and you will see.