NEW Foward Unto Dawn Trailer!

Article: http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-shaves-recruits-heads-with-enlist-trailer

Video: http://www.examiner.com/video/halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-enlist-trailer

Go watch. My iPhone won’t let me watch it so tell me what you think.

That was really good!

Just uploaded a direct link

> Rump

Don’t rump plz

I thought this was really good. Gives a little more history about the two recruits we already know(Lasky and the reddish haired recruit Lasky fight in the trailer) and the other one we haven’t learned about yet. I was also excited to see the ODSTs. About time!

Says the video is unavailable and I’m on a Desktop computer! =(

Has no one honestly checked the front page?

I wish they would show us what the covenant look like.

okay, im a Little confused. first off they were wearing ODST armor for a minute there… right? Why? And also they said they were enlisting to fight the “innies” but I dont remember anything about the insurrectionists being a problem after 2552.

This has already been posted on the front page for the past like 3 hours… -___-

> okay, im a Little confused. first off they were wearing ODST armor for a minute there… right? Why? And also they said they were enlisting to fight the “innies” but I dont remember anything about the insurrectionists being a problem after 2552.

Foreward Unto Dawn takes place in 2526.

Their wearing ODST uniforms because they are training to be ODSTs, or atleast to infiltrate behind enemy lines when needed with Drop Pods, and Forward Unto Dawn takes place in 2526 as stated several times in Bulletins and threads. Thank you OP for posting this, I hadnt viewed the front page yet today so I didnt know the new trailer was out yet so its very appreciated :). It looks like they are putting alot of effort into the series, the quality is pretty amazing honestly. I to wonder what the Covenant will look like, and how they will act as well, would be hard to sell the horror and threat they possess without them being shown in great detail.

> Their wearing ODST uniforms because they are training to be ODSTs, or atleast to infiltrate behind enemy lines when needed with Drop Pods, and Forward Unto Dawn takes place in 2526 as stated several times in Bulletins and threads. Thank you OP for posting this, I hadnt viewed the front page yet today so I didnt know the new trailer was out yet so its very appreciated :). It looks like they are putting alot of effort into the series, the quality is pretty amazing honestly. I to wonder what the Covenant will look like, and how they will act as well, would be hard to sell the horror and threat they possess without them being shown in great detail.

Frankie said that they are training to be high ranking military commanders, not ODSTs.