New Forge, Theater, and Customization

So I know that many people have made Machinima’s and stuff in Halo in the past and I wonder if the new Forge system and Theater could have new features and items to help content creaters make new videos in Halo Infinite. What are some items that everyone would like to see added to forge as far as character models, structures, vehicles, and items? I think it would be cool in Forge to be able to spawn in and control citizens. Instead of just seeing machinima’s and videos like that with nothing but Spartans and elites, it would be cool to be able to add other covenant characters like grunts, jackels, brutes, and drones. Large battles would be cool in machinimas if they would have other races.

Any content creaters out there that have desires for new features in Forge and Theater?

The puppeteering additions to Halo 5 was a very cool idea hampered by lack of splitscreen and the REQ system preventing costume control. I have to imagine these ideas would return.

Unfortunately community creativity appears to be in competition with monetizable features.

> 2666640315087182;3:
> Unfortunately community creativity appears to be in competition with monetizable features.

Yeah, that is one side of it, but I’d love to see a focus from 343 to Forge and theater for Machinima creaters. This is not only going to be good for entertainment but also good for the game. Content creaters generate tons of interest in games when people can see what is possible. I think it would be fun for people to be able to create new machinima’s and videos. Not to mention that all of these features could be added in later. The game should launch with Theater and Forge but extra content added into those modes that help content creaters after launch.

> 2666640315087182;3:
> Unfortunately community creativity appears to be in competition with monetizable features.

god i hope thats not the case with 343. Majority of the dev team knows exactly what we want. its the investors and microsoft that tend to ruin everything.

Halo 5 forge is perfect. I want an uploaded version of it on Halo Infinite.