New forge pieces confirmed for CEA

“We’re putting new Forge build pieces in the maps,” O’Connor said. “A good example is Beaver Creek. You want to make that map a little bit bigger, so we’ve added some tunnels and stuff. In the classic mode it’ll be blocked off, but you can take that out in Forge. With the Forge, all the stuff that works in Reach multiplayer with work in the multiplayer component of this.”

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/715011/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-edition-details-343s-frank-oconnor-talks#ixzz1U13xvc7S

Thoughts?

BTW sorry if you already knew this…But I couldn’t find a thread about it.

these maps are not for forge… so don’t get to excited

Oh, I’m not…It’d still be good if they could change up the colour pallate though. And it also seems they’re making more maps forge friendly, which is a good thing IMO as it sucks having a limited object choice on most maps.

It’s also a sign that 343 aren’t giving up on forge (which I never thought they would, but it was still a concern).

The new objects wouldn’t be added to Forgeworld. They would be on the new maps comming with CEA and they would be on maps that aren’t very forge friendly, maybe as forge friendly as Tempest.

I heard they’re adding a new sandbox map.

> these maps are not for forge… so don’t get to excited

These maps have been confirmed by the Halo: Waypoint team as Halo: Reach maps which would make them all Forgeable.

Beaver Creek isn’t the new forge world. :{

I can see timberlands being a good forge map :slight_smile:

> I can see timberlands being a good forge map :slight_smile:

I guess.