New Forge Map in TU

I think when CEA is released they should bring in a new forge map, something as big as Forge World, but something new. like maybe one part of it could be a forest, or an underground cavern and have more things to build with.

Hang em high is a map built in the new forge world…

> Hang em high is a map built in the new forge world…

Where’s your proof? Not being mean, just haven’t heard this yet, so if it’s true I want proof.

Why does this happen? How does pure speculation based on absolutely nothing turn into fact?

> > Hang em high is a map built in the new forge world…
>
> Why does this happen? How does pure speculation based on absolutely nothing turn into fact?

I don’t know, I didn’t even think there was speculation on it.

It would make sense as to why they haven’t officially released the map yet, since they want to keep it a secret, but the possibility of it is really small.

> > > Hang em high is a map built in the new forge world…
> >
> > Why does this happen? How does pure speculation based on absolutely nothing turn into fact?
>
> I don’t know, I didn’t even think there was speculation on it.
>
> It would make sense as to why they haven’t officially released the map yet, since they want to keep it a secret, but the possibility of it is really small.

1. They haven’t showed us any single piece of info on this map even though it is one of the simplest designed maps in Halo history

2. Look how small and simple the map is, they could easily be forge objects built into a map.

3. Why are they hiding it from us?

4. Why would they be so lazy as to re create the most simplest map, without it being made in forge?

5. Why wouldn’t they make this as the new foundry? The map is made out of pieces that are small enough to be forgable. Making it as a small forge world 2 will be as simple as 2 weeks work. It would increase the replay value, fun, custom content, more creative maps. It would be the perfect opportunity

Me? I already know it is a fully forgable map. Say what you want but it is 100% clear.

Again, that’s all speculation on your part.

It’s not uncommon for developers to hide something until right before release. They don’t want us to know everything about the game. They can’t help leaks and such, but they can try to hide stuff.

I’m assuming they’ll announce Hang 'Em High a week or two before the release. I don’t thint it will be anything of the magnitude that you’re talking about. The pictures look like they aren’t forge pieces, unless they figured out how to forge something PERFECTLY. It’s usually easy to tell where pieces don’t match up.

We’re just asking for you to not post un-proven things.

I bet all the maps are small Forge Worlds… :wink:

> > Hang em high is a map built in the new forge world…
>
> Why does this happen? How does pure speculation based on absolutely nothing turn into fact?

This is precisely why I don’t spend much time reading through these types of threads… We will see what we will see and these threads will not change that fact either way…

Well, the maps coming with CE are already locked in. It’s only a month till release you know.

very likely. First of all, hang em high can easily be remade in forge world already (so it’d be kind of a waste for it to use a slot of the 7 remakes), and we’ve seen it in the debut trailer (before most maps) although we heard nothing of it.