New forge city (2 versions spring/winter)

Ive been a busy bee, i have 3 new maps now
City of Ember Springs:Nice city which is partially engulfed in flames, 1/4th the size of prior city maps, it also features a river canal that seperates the city in half.
City of Winter springs: is the exact same map, spawns and weapons with an effect on to make it look like winter(No its not like frozen ice forgeworld, that was a joke map)Each version is good but if you dont like brightness just download Ember springs its better visually.
And of course Graveyard of Del Mort’E which is a giant graveyard, perfect for small combat and or infection.
FileshareScreens

Great job as usual.

Thanks, i think ive found a home at waypoint forums, the community is…well nice as opposed to a few other forums… im sure you can guess which one lol.

How do you make these incredible maps?

base maps provided by certain community members

They look really well done, but have not had chance to play yet so do they have any problems with glitching/flashy stuff when things intersect (idk what its called)?

you will see it in forge mode or if jetpacking otherwise not much at all. If you play gametypes that dont use jetpack, IE classic slayer, swat, oddball, ctf, or infection you shouldnt have issues, the only are i could spot is near blue base in the open building at its lite.

Great! :slight_smile:

> base maps provided by certain community members

But how do you make so many objects??

certain maps people have on bungie.net that go over the limit.

> certain maps people have on bungie.net that go over the limit.

You’re not helping :stuck_out_tongue: How do I access said maps?

> certain maps people have on bungie.net that go over the limit.

How?

To be honest i dont know the specifics of how, i wish i did all i know of is that they glitch them somehow.

look up ahp in bungie.net

I like the use of Tin Cups. Nice…

(Yes, I know I posted the same thing on Bnet)

wow good job amazing and two versions. impressive

I must have fallen asleep at the computer because one minute im checking my forum posts and the next im waking up next to my wife and i have no memory of how i got from point a to point b lol

> I must have fallen asleep at the computer because one minute im checking my forum posts and the next im waking up next to my wife and i have no memory of how i got from point a to point b lol

You have just entered the Twilight Zone…

I have followed you from bnet, and accuse you of making good, but modded maps. I am halo3arbitercov.

> I have followed you from bnet, and accuse you of making good, but modded maps. I am halo3arbitercov.

Welcome young traveler, we offer many of valued here…Talk like this we must. :stuck_out_tongue: