New Forge Canvases & Pre-Built structures coming!

Confirmed by Tom French. Hype!

BRUH YES

Awesome. 343i is doing a great job with Forge. Now we need more gametypes.

Premades are coming back in a more exciting way? What do you think that could mean? Like maybe they’re interactive or something… if so, that would be absolutely amazing. This truly is the best forge yet… though I still say the controls could use some work

> 2533274837720524;4:
> Premades are coming back in a more exciting way? What do you think that could mean? Like maybe they’re interactive or something… if so, that would be absolutely amazing. This truly is the best forge yet… though I still say the controls could use some work

I’m really hoping they add custom structures. Make a group, save it to a library, and place that group in all your maps.

well at some point , it might take years for all we know

> 2533274837720524;4:
> Premades are coming back in a more exciting way? What do you think that could mean? Like maybe they’re interactive or something… if so, that would be absolutely amazing. This truly is the best forge yet… though I still say the controls could use some work

lel, puts them in the REQ system.

> 2533275011491088;1:
> Confirmed by Tom French. Hype!

i believe they are doing a great job with forge, however we need gametypes and forge reqs

TOO LATE

So many have already dumped this game for games more complete and less BETA.

Sand canvas, PLEASE let it be a sand canvas!!!

Nice. This will be very helpful for people like me who suck at Forging. And good people too.

I hope for a night canvas of some sort, like, a desert with a night option. Also, we need an earth canvas, not everything is on halo

> 2533275009809302;12:
> I hope for a night canvas of some sort, like, a desert with a night option. Also, we need an earth canvas, not everything is on halo

Yes i never thought of that, they need to do a proper night skybox whixh makes the map extremely dark so lights will be extremely helpful!

That’s cool that they’re adding prebuilt structures, I had no problem making them myself but I know some people weren’t able to do that. I can’t wait for the canvases though.

If they can add these, I wonder if they can add some textures too?

> 2533274812624078;10:
> Sand canvas, PLEASE let it be a sand canvas!!!

if you go outside the rig there is one

> 2533274970658419;7:
> > 2533274837720524;4:
> > Premades are coming back in a more exciting way? What do you think that could mean? Like maybe they’re interactive or something… if so, that would be absolutely amazing. This truly is the best forge yet… though I still say the controls could use some work
>
>
> lel, puts them in the REQ system.

Wouldn’t doubt it, anything for a buck lol

> 2533275016942754;14:
> That’s cool that they’re adding prebuilt structures, I had no problem making them myself but I know some people weren’t able to do that. I can’t wait for the canvases though.

It would be awesome if they could make some Covenant or Forerunner structures as well as canvases.

> 2533274857884337;9:
> .
>
> TOO LATE
>
> .
> So many have already dumped this game for games more complete and less BETA.

Ugh just stop. So many? Really? Seems like so many more are still playing.

That’ll be cool! Can’t wait to see what they do.