New Forge Canvas!

In the community update they said their will be a new forge canvas! I’m wondering what you guys think it will be?
My guesses are:

• A Desert Canvas - Forge World - Underwater - Or some setting I don’t know aboutSO what do you guys think its going to be

Has to be forge world.

> 2535409103705542;2:
> Has to be forge world.

Yeah it most likely will since they said it was a lot of work and they wanted it for Halo 5’s Launch but it was too much work! So it most likely will be the new forge Canvas

Hopefully it’s forge world

How about candy world!

But heh, I’ll let myself be surprised. I think.

either way its gonna be annoying for me and other forgers who have already made a map on the current halo 5 ones to do with desert and underwater haha but i do hope for desert… forgeworld would be welcome but for me i think underwater would be the most interesting! i loved making my underwater map and although i tried to make the inside look and feel underwater as much as i could… the outside lacks due to budget… and if it was an underwater canvas, i have no doubt id be able to really make it feel immersive! and the maps people would make would be incredible! But i think forge world and the desert would be used more and alot more effectively!

> 2533274812624078;6:
> either way its gonna be annoying for me and other forgers who have already made a map on the current halo 5 ones to do with desert and underwater haha but i do hope for desert… forgeworld would be welcome but for me i think underwater would be the most interesting! i loved making my underwater map and although i tried to make the inside look and feel underwater as much as i could… the outside lacks due to budget… and if it was an underwater canvas, i have no doubt id be able to really make it feel immersive! and the maps people would make would be incredible! But i think forge world and the desert would be used more and alot more effectively!

Yeah you are right with the points you have made! I think they should include a underwater area that is safe for Spartans in the new canvas

My guess is the canvas will launch with the Windows 10 Forge. I’m hoping for Forge World!

I’m thinking Sanghelios canvas

> 2535452680668322;9:
> I’m thinking Sanghelios canvas

That sounds rad

I would like to see a flat canvas with the options of multiple day cycles, and scenic selections which changes the landscape between desert, grass, beach, water, etc…

Sanghelios canvas?

I’d be okay with forge world or a really open rolling desert.

Yeah most people are saying a desert or Forge world I think it will be Forge world

It might be Forge World since Tom French did say months ago it was coming. I’d dig that heavy but I won’t mind if its something different. We’ll still get Forge World eventually anyway. I just hope one day, we can get the option to mix the Screen Filters like we could in Halo 3 and Reach. Thats what made some Forge Maps look awesome, wild and crazy. Oh and new Skyboxes too. Like I hope we can get a Sunset skybox for Glacier, a Sunrise and Nighttime Skybox for Alpine.

When is this update? Am I late to the party, I’m always late.
My wants:

Forge World with water forgeable
Halo Reach reflection: I loved it so much.
Halo 4 Forge Islands
A Mars Map
A jungle Map
A Underwater Ocean: You actually float in

My own theme - Pluto
An icy flat with some very odd spiky hills with a frozen ocean forgable above and underneath and in between.

I’d love to see one set on Genesis. Bring in all sorts of flora from the planet as well

Tom French pls

An underwater forge canvas would be unbelievably cool! If I had to guess, however, it’s probably Forge World.

> 2533274883849234;17:
> I’d love to see one set on Genesis. Bring in all sorts of flora from the planet as well
>
> Tom French pls

That is a really good idea, I would love to have that. Especially since I barely remember it from the campaign because my memories of it were blocked out as a side effect of blocking memories of the Warden.

@Roy G Biv 19

I hope he gets this, not sure how to reply on mobile.

Anyway, in my fs I have riptide OOM where you’re out of map and build in water, though it’s cheesy. I’m currently building a cage type map, but it’s hard as there is so many things and options you can do. Lol. Hope I helped. -:slight_smile: