New Forerunner enemies for future Halos?

Since Halo 4 introduced the Prometheans would you like to see if there are more variations of them? For example in Halo 2 we know the Covenant was a conglomeration of different Alien races. The Prometheans even though they are composed Humans and Forerunner Warrior servants would you like to see more variation of them?

We all want a vehicle for example but would you like a Promethean that’s like an equivalent to a Hunter? An Enforcer type Promethean?

I mean take a book example of the Onyx Sentinels. They were Forerunner but looked nothing like the Sentinels we’ve all seen. They had an ability to stop Rockets, join together to boost combat capabilities, and even had shields.

But the problem is the sentinels from the books are Over Powered only rocks could get through their shields, see how that would affect gameplay?

Plus I would like to see Proper Forerunner-Promethean enemies because the armour they have just looks really epic, but we know they isn’t an entire Forerunner army sleeping somewhere as they were all used by the composer for the Promethean soul, so unless they pull something out of nowhere I don’t see much changing enemy wise.

• Flood will return they are integral to the entire plot of the Halo series.

When we originally played Halo 1 we thought those were the only type of enemies in the entire Halo Universe. Same with the Forerunners we thought there were only Sentinels.

I believe they can actually design a more dangerous and versatile Promethean without destroying the Halo canon. Enforcers worked well. Who’s to say we actually wanted an Onyx Sentinel in game, they are only Native to Onyx.

Enforcers and Sentinel Majors returning would be cool. We need more Forerunner weapons and Promethean variants too. Knight Battlewagons and Commanders are either cheap with power weapons or damage sponges on higher difficulties and the only Crawler that’s even a threat is the sniper one that can 1sk you. Watchers with lightrifles and suppressors would be cool. Crawlers with scattershots and lightrifles might work too. I just feel like the Promethean sandbox is too limited to make more interesting enemies though.

Yeah even the Covenant and Flood had a lot of variation. I think the reason why I didn’t like the Flood at first is because it felt limited. Halo 3 had a lot of variation with the Pure forms.

I feel the forerunners can used that same amount of variation.

There will without a doubt be more variations of Prometheans in future Halo games. I mean, the Covenant and the Flood both got new types throughout Halo games, why not the Prometheans?

Exactly what I’m saying.

I just want to see the blue Knights again.

Promethean vs. Promethean could have been awesome. Also, having them as allies and watching them fight Covies again.

Lastly, I want to see more Covenant-Promethean combos.

It took Spartan Ops 6 episodes to finally unite the Covies and Prometheans (my favorite combo: Crawler + Hunter), something that should have been done a long time ago in Campaign.

> But the problem is the sentinels from the books are Over Powered only rocks could get through their shields, see how that would affect gameplay?
>
> Plus I would like to see Proper Forerunner-Promethean enemies because the armour they have just looks really epic, but we know they isn’t an entire Forerunner army sleeping somewhere as they were all used by the composer for the Promethean soul, so unless they pull something out of nowhere I don’t see much changing enemy wise.
>
> + Flood will return they are integral to the entire plot of the Halo series.

Then maybe we should have throw-able rocks then.

I dont know about enemies, but I do know Ive said since day 1: VEHICLES! OMG. can you imagine? A Promethean tank, bike and maybe a troop transport :slight_smile: Sound like Tron much? Man would I love to see promethean vehicles