New Figure Pictures Are Awesome!

Hey everyone! Check out these high-res pictures of the soon to be released Halo 4 figures!!

Here.

Click on whatever figure and then click the photos :slight_smile:

My personal favourite is the Elite. Its a mixture of the Halo 3 design and Reach’s. aka perfect elite! The side profile shot looks so dinosaur-like! :smiley:

Cool, they finally fixed the rounded feet on the Elites. Now lets hope they’re better at placing joints too.

The Grunt looks horrible.

Why’s that a bad thing? I’ll have no remorse shooting the little buggers now. They look more viscous now which is a good thing!

Elite Zealot looks BEAST!

Can’t wait for them to show other classes of Elites.

McFarlane i’m still waiting for a Halo 3 Commando Elite, and an Honor Guard Elite!

> Why’s that a bad thing? I’ll have no remorse shooting the little buggers now. They look more viscous now which is a good thing!

Bad design is still bad design. The Grunt’s had a distinct look and I just hate what 343 has done with them.

> > Why’s that a bad thing? I’ll have no remorse shooting the little buggers now. They look more viscous now which is a good thing!
>
> Bad design is still bad design. The Grunt’s had a distinct look and I just hate what 343 has done with them.

That’s fair enough, but I think their new design is pretty badass :slight_smile:

elites look pretty awesome. a lot more evil looking

> > Why’s that a bad thing? I’ll have no remorse shooting the little buggers now. They look more viscous now which is a good thing!
>
> Bad design is still bad design. The Grunt’s had a distinct look and I just hate what 343 has done with them.

A matter of opinion. I say that we get a neat little mix of now-vicious grunts that still scream silly things when the commander dies.

It looks like the Chief Action Figure from Arby and the Chief.

I really hate how the zealots are red, again.

The elite looks like a dragon from the side.

They look awesome.

The grunt’s head and neck from the side looks like a turtle head.

Grunts are erm…naked?

I’m 50/50 on the Grunts, the butt inclusion was an odd choice from my perspective.

> > > Why’s that a bad thing? I’ll have no remorse shooting the little buggers now. They look more viscous now which is a good thing!
> >
> > Bad design is still bad design. The Grunt’s had a distinct look and I just hate what 343 has done with them.
>
> A matter of opinion. I say that we get a neat little mix of now-vicious grunts that still scream silly things when the commander dies.

Just isn’t the same man. The vicious look does not compliment the pitiful sequels. It’d be like seeing a bear take down a lion only for the bear to quack.

> The Grunt looks horrible.

Dat behind?

Yep they look great me and my kids will be playing with them can’t wait

But…But…Grunts are SOOOOO much more fun to shoot when they look hugable!!!

Aww, man…

> > > > Why’s that a bad thing? I’ll have no remorse shooting the little buggers now. They look more viscous now which is a good thing!
> > >
> > > Bad design is still bad design. The Grunt’s had a distinct look and I just hate what 343 has done with them.
> >
> > A matter of opinion. I say that we get a neat little mix of now-vicious grunts that still scream silly things when the commander dies.
>
> Just isn’t the same man. The vicious look does not compliment the pitiful sequels. It’d be like seeing a bear take down a lion only for the bear to quack.

I don’t know, the E3 demo demonstrated that their more vicious appearance suits them just fine. In the transition they haven’t lost their appeal.