New EVA.

Ahem.

I have, since the BEGINNING, asked if EVA would return.

At first, it was joking.

Then I saw Orbital. My heart sank.

I thought it was a REPLACEMENT.

I feigned positivity, as I planned my purchase, as my soul softly lamented my loss. My deep, personal loss.

I inquired constantly. Went on metaphysical journeys to the great beyond to search my soul. Nothing could fill the hole EVA left.

One can only dream…

And then.

Hope.

So excuse my jubilation, but…

YES! YES!

Hell YES!

I’m so happy!!!

It’s BEAUTIFUL!

Yes!

YES!

M. BISON YES!!!

HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAH!

TNNNNGGGGHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEES

Yes.

:smiley:

Yes…

Thank you. I wish you all a long, happy Halo career, and longer, happier lives. Expect to see me in my fishbowl. We’ll fight together, guns blazing.

No, I’m not crying…

Yes… :’)

Ugliest EVA variation in Halo yet. It looks like a dog took a nice wet sloppy turd on the front of a helmet, and it kinda just oozed down all over.

Wow I didnt know someone could be so excited for an armor piece. But its cool that your excited.

> Ahem.
>
> I have, since the BEGINNING, asked if EVA would return.
>
> At first, it was joking.
>
> Then I saw Orbital. My heart sank.
>
> I thought it was a REPLACEMENT.
>
> I feigned positivity, as I planned my purchase, as my soul softly lamented my loss. My deep, personal loss.
>
> I inquired constantly. Went on metaphysical journeys to the great beyond to search my soul. Nothing could fill the hole EVA left.
>
> One can only dream…
>
> And then.
>
> Hope.
>
> http://images.gamersyde.com/image_halo_4-20203-2311_0006.jpg
>
> So excuse my jubilation, but…
>
> YES! YES!
>
> Hell YES!
>
> I’m so happy!!!
>
> It’s BEAUTIFUL!
>
> Yes!
>
> YES!
>
> M. BISON YES!!!
>
> HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAH!
>
> TNNNNGGGGHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEES
>
> Yes.
>
> :smiley:
>
> Yes…
>
> Thank you. I wish you all a long, happy Halo career, and longer, happier lives. Expect to see me in my fishbowl. We’ll fight together, guns blazing.
>
> No, I’m not crying…
>
>
>
>
>
> Yes… :’)

I think i’ll just leave, before something weird happens…

I think it looks pretty sweet! I wonder if they’ll allow an upgrade that gives you the Emile styled skull! or something else similar =)

I think it looks nice. A nice little mix of the Halo 3 and Reach variations, that is, if this really is EVA.

I dont hate any of the helmets so far, but i have to say EVA is my fav

oooooooookeeyyy…

Anyways, at least it isn’t fat like Halo 3’s or bulbous like Reach’s nugget dome.

Though, I don’t know what the heck is that brown stain on its face. Romney may have a point, or perhaps this is another visor customization.

It just looks like a smoother Orbital. Not much like Reach/H3 EVA, 'cept for the whole “Whole front of the helmet is a visor”.

Wow…
That actually looks really good.
It’s better than the old EVA, that’s for sure.

On a side note…
DID YOU GUYS SEE HOW BRIGHT THAT GUYS BLUE VISOR IS!?!?
It’s… really bright…

Also, I like the little happy crying face at the bottom.

It’s really bright… 0_0

I believe that was just a little creepy. So I’ll make this brief. Yeah, that’s cool. See you later, have a nice day.

Are you sure it ain’t pilot?

It isn’t my favorite, but its pretty nice helmet.

It even has headphones on it. HEADPHONES!

Yoink it, newfangled ear buds.

> I think it looks nice. A nice little mix of the Halo 3 and Reach variations, that is, if this really is EVA.

D:<

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

YOU KNOW WHAT I ALLOW YOU TO KNOW WHICH IS NOTHING

But seriously, I appretiate your positivity, and your skepticism is warranted.

But I BELIEVE. And nothing is stronger than faith.

> Ugliest EVA variation in Halo yet. It looks like a dog took a nice wet sloppy turd on the front of a helmet, and it kinda just oozed down all over.

You for real?

Looks closer to pilot than EVA… Which makes me super happy!! Now I NEED to know if there will be attachments like in Reach!! Throw a UA piece on there and I got my Pilot back! 8D

> > I think it looks nice. A nice little mix of the Halo 3 and Reach variations, that is, if this really is EVA.
>
> D:<
>
> SHUT YOUR MOUTH
>
> YOU KNOW WHAT I ALLOW YOU TO KNOW WHICH IS NOTHING
>
> But seriously, I appretiate your positivity, and your skepticism is warranted.
>
> But I BELIEVE. And nothing is stronger than faith.

Well, logical evidence and a confirmation wouldn’t hurt either, but until then, I’m with you and can say that I believe that it is EVA.

And yet, the EVA doesn’t have enough visor on it to make up for the extreme lack of visor in most other helmets :confused:

Actually, yeah, it does look more like Pilot than EVA.

I like it honestly, it looks -Yoink!- in Halo 4 ;D lol