New Enemy: They Look too PRIMITIVE & Basic.

The Graphics look, everything is at the standard of what a Halo game should be at. But the New ememy, Althought the look good, they just don’t look right.

Too Basic?
The promethans are an advanced group of super intellegent aliens, I mean these are the guyz that are on the same wavelenght as the forenrunners the aliens that bulit the halo rings, but the look like a bunch of Stupid savages and are frankly very dissapointing. The weapons look good but the player models themselves don’t look very sophisticated. The New ememy just look too cheesy and generic. Episcially with the Glowing Skull. (Why is it a Human Skull?)

This supposed to be the acient evil, they look like lava monsters instead.

What I was Hoping for.
I was expecting the New enemy to look like this Sophisticated, advanced super intellegent beings, who can deal some damage… with armor and weaponary miles ahead of the UNSC, the weapons meet that standard, but the armor and player models don’t. Althought they look good they look to primitive to have constructed the Halos and the Ark.

I hope theres more enemies which fit my expectations, I know 343i worked hard but they don’t look convincing enough.

Discuss.

You’re kidding right.

THEY TELEPORT!!!

And, those aren’t Prometheans. Just Promethean drones.

They may look basic by they sure as hell don’t act it.

ROFL they aren’t Prometheans.

They haven’t built the Halo’s. The Forerunners did. Those are just AI’s and they look complex and dangerous enough to be AI’s IMO.

And you forgott that BIG FREAKING BALL!

They’re just Ai’s not the real thing. I think they look awesome. I’m pretty sure that there are variants of this enemy as well.

Now, all I want to see is the classic sentinel, not the Promethean watcher that’s said to be a sentinel.

Are these actually the enemies that are said to merge and become stronger, as I recall onyx sentinels doing that. There may be more enemies, because I saw sentinel looking figures in a piece of concept art.

Though they are called the Promethean Crawler, Watcher, and Knight; they are NOT the actual class of Forerunner. For all we know the Didact could be the last Promethean alive. Now this is just speculation, but seeing as they are part machine, it seems that they could have been created by the Prometheans as the guardians of the shield world. In the gameplay video released yesterday, Cortana commented on how the knight was definitely not organic, so some way or another they were created by the Forerunners, we just have yet to figure out who exactly and why.

On the basis of their design. I find them very fitting to their environment, but not necessarily the Forerunner standard. Who knows, maybe they just changed their taste, On the other hand, I do like how they are using the red lights instead of blue in Forerunner weapons, armor, etc. It really shows how menacing they can be and sets a whole new tone for them to be continued throughout the trilogy. And for those of you wondering, the big giant ball, well, that’s apparently a Cryptum. Though it’s not what I envisioned at all when i read the book, I’m not disappointed, 343 has made everything fall into place so far, and it’s only just another piece of the puzzle. Good work, 343, good work.

> What I was Hoping for.
> I was expecting the New enemy to look like this

The equivalent of Brutes in power armor.

A huge number of those wouldn’t look very evil. Imposing yes but not something that would give me a run for the money.

Ferocious looking enemies are far more impressive.

Besides, I love insects!

No. They look complex and agressive as hell. Besides, your pic looks like Geth. Go play Mass Effect 3.

> They’re just Ai’s not the real thing. I think they look awesome. I’m pretty sure that there are variants of this enemy as well.
>
> Now, all I want to see is the classic sentinel, not the Promethean watcher that’s said to be a sentinel.
>
> Are these actually the enemies that are said to merge and become stronger, as I recall onyx sentinels doing that. There may be more enemies, because I saw sentinel looking figures in a piece of concept art.

The classic sentinel is more a Builder thing, Prometheans had a very different mentality.

Considering the fact that Forerunners would hardly even need ground forces with their advanced spaceships and lack of aversion to genocide, one may note that these forces are more designed to scare off intrusion or frighten local populations into submission.

I just don’t like the design of the watchers. The “wheels” on the side look just…meh. And it should look more natural the way they catch the grenades and throw them back at you. I hope that aspect improves.

These are only two type of enemys we saw. They sure as hell look advanced, i dont know how you can say that when some kind thing comes out of its back catching grenades lmao