New enemies?

With halo infinite being announced at E3 it will probably have most of the old enemies in it but it could have some new ones that we haven’t seen before. they might add new types of flood or covenant as enemies and I was thinking that other people might have ideas for what they might add in the new halo for example animals that have the flood because of the animals in the trailer.
I think it would be a good idea if we all posted our thoughts here to maybe try and get some of them into the game when its released.

Fighting new enemies is always interesting, but I definitely have a craving for that old, familiar feeling, which is where fighting the Brutes and Flood comes in. Adding new units to the Brutes ranks would be a nice change of pace to them returning, and I absolutely would love to see newer variations of the Flood join the fight.

It would be cool if the flood were in the game and if there was wildlife then it could be infected by the flood and start attacking you.

i would like to figth the flood again, for new enemies i would like to see a renew covenant, with a couple more species to replace sangheli.

New Forerunner constructs and Flood forms would be cool. As for Covenant, it sorta seems like we’ve mostly seen the Covenant races – there’s the yonhet, but they’re a low-population merchant species that has just a little moon somewhere, I dunno why we’d see them in fights. There’s the sharquoi, though. It would be cool to fight sharquoi.

As for actually new concepts, well… sure. Anything’s possible. While Halo lore seems to all but outright say that the species we know of represent the sum of the species worth noticing, it’s still not enough to certainly claim that we can’t see new species with different looks and technologies. And I’d like to see more species – it baffles me that we haven’t learned of another faction to rival the Covenant, given that the Covenant had a huge military complex and we don’t know where most of it was directed. It wasn’t at the humans.

Gotta bring the Flood Juggernaut in

New enemies could be good as long as its not yet again some new unknown faction consisting of previously fully unknown entities. Prometheans are more than enough of that.

But with the flood there is just so many interesting possibilities with the various shapes and sizes the units can come in. Maybe we could even see some species infected that just havent been infected in the game like jackals or such.

And animals definitely could be aggressive at times but maybe thats about it.

A species of non-covenant beasts would be a good idea. They can perhaps send out a giant cyborg variant of themselves that could be a one of the main bosses of Halo Infinite. It would also be a good idea to see thorn beasts added to Halo Infinite and they can be rideable for the humans and their covenant allies.

I hope 343 re-design the promethean enemies. And give the covenant their classic art style.

> 2533275015357155;9:
> I hope 343 re-design the promethean enemies. And give the covenant their classic art style.

Good thinking. And I do hope the Hunters cannon acts like a laser cannon like in Halo 2 and 3 because it would be a good idea. Like please no fuel rod projectiles from the Hunter this time. (Not saying that to you, saying it to 343).

> 2535469072044761;10:
> > 2533275015357155;9:
> > I hope 343 re-design the promethean enemies. And give the covenant their classic art style.
>
> Good thinking. And I do hope the Hunters cannon acts like a laser cannon like in Halo 2 and 3 because it would be a good idea. Like please no fuel rod projectiles from the Hunter this time. (Not saying that to you, saying it to 343).

I like the laser cannon and the fuel rod projectiles. 343 shoulzzd mix that up. When a hunter loses it’s partner it gets angry and shoots the lasers.

I just want my Brutes & Drones back :frowning:

I’m hoping for some Promethean variation and vehicles, the faction feels so bare boned compared to the Covenant.

> 2678033349858034;5:
> New Forerunner constructs and Flood forms would be cool. As for Covenant, it sorta seems like we’ve mostly seen the Covenant races – there’s the yonhet, but they’re a low-population merchant species that has just a little moon somewhere, I dunno why we’d see them in fights. There’s the sharquoi, though. It would be cool to fight sharquoi.
>
> As for actually new concepts, well… sure. Anything’s possible. While Halo lore seems to all but outright say that the species we know of represent the sum of the species worth noticing, it’s still not enough to certainly claim that we can’t see new species with different looks and technologies. And I’d like to see more species – it baffles me that we haven’t learned of another faction to rival the Covenant, given that the Covenant had a huge military complex and we don’t know where most of it was directed. It wasn’t at the humans.

On that note there’s never been any mention to what’s outside of just the milky way galaxy in the Halo universe if I’m correct. There could be possibly more out there, what if some surviving remnant of the original precursors escaped the galaxy, or likewise what if there’s more of the flood waiting to return?

I want few units to comeback before introducing new ones:
>Brutes
>Engineer
>Drones
>Scarab

> 2533275015357155;11:
> > 2535469072044761;10:
> > > 2533275015357155;9:
> > > I hope 343 re-design the promethean enemies. And give the covenant their classic art style.
> >
> > Good thinking. And I do hope the Hunters cannon acts like a laser cannon like in Halo 2 and 3 because it would be a good idea. Like please no fuel rod projectiles from the Hunter this time. (Not saying that to you, saying it to 343).
>
> I like the laser cannon and the fuel rod projectiles. 343 shoulzzd mix that up. When a hunter loses it’s partner it gets angry and shoots the lasers.

I didn’t hate the fuel rod projectiles since I did enjoyed seeing the Hunter shoot them out in Halo CE but it’s just that 343 didn’t use the laser cannon version in Halo 4 and 5 which I was expecting. And regarding the mix up of the use of the Fuel Rod projectiles and Laser cannon, I think that’s a good idea that the Hunter can still use both them.

> 2535435203638261;1:
> With halo infinite being announced at E3 it will probably have most of the old enemies in it but it could have some new ones that we haven’t seen before. they might add new types of flood or covenant as enemies and I was thinking that other people might have ideas for what they might add in the new halo for example animals that have the flood because of the animals in the trailer.
> I think it would be a good idea if we all posted our thoughts here to maybe try and get some of them into the game when its released.

im waiting for the return of the Flood

Grunt mech in the campaign please.

I doubt there will be any new factions and there will only be minor adjustments to existing enemies, but I think the twist will be the former Covenant aliens will fall inline with the Prometheans as a unified threat while the return of the Flood seems necessary so that there’s more than on faction in action.

The Flood Abomination can perhaps have more detail added to it’s body than the one seen in Halo Wars 2. For example, the legs can look a bit fatter than before since I thought that would be a good idea.