Big monster thingy

H4:
Storm Grunts
Storm Jackals
Elites
Knights
Crawlers
Watchers

Is it just me or does it seem like there will be more enemies? And don’t tell me how there’s different kinds of crawlers, Almost all enemy types have varieties.
I think we will see either sentinels/strato-sentinels or an entire new faction (precursor?) -or both.

I think there’s supposed to be 7 types of Prometheans. And I doubt we’ve seen all the Covenant species that will be in Halo 4.

I bet the Forerunner enemies will be significantly expanded… I would love to see that later in the game, we face forerunner biologicals that served the ur-didact… Actual promethians

> Reach:
> Elites
> Brutes
> Grunts
> Jackals
> Skirmishers
> Hunters
> Drones
> Engineers
> <mark>Big monster thingy</mark>
> H4:
> Storm Grunts
> Storm Jackals
> Elites
> Knights
> Crawlers
> Watchers
>
>
> Is it just me or does it seem like there will be more enemies? And don’t tell me how there’s different kinds of crawlers, Almost all enemy types have varieties.
> I think we will see either sentinels/strato-sentinels or an entire new faction (precursor?) -or both.

What? And Im sure well get more, hunters and drones if im correct havnt been confirmed out so theres 2 more, and I know theres varieties but if you remember the flood forms in 3 that could morph for lack of a better word, provided multiple elements to gameplay. The crawlers could do the same thing seeing as they seem to materialize out of the ground, and all forerunner could for that matter.

> > Reach:
> > Elites
> > Brutes
> > Grunts
> > Jackals
> > Skirmishers
> > Hunters
> > Drones
> > Engineers
> > <mark>Big monster thingy</mark>
> > H4:
> > Storm Grunts
> > Storm Jackals
> > Elites
> > Knights
> > Crawlers
> > Watchers
> >
> >
> > Is it just me or does it seem like there will be more enemies? And don’t tell me how there’s different kinds of crawlers, Almost all enemy types have varieties.
> > I think we will see either sentinels/strato-sentinels or an entire new faction (precursor?) -or both.
>
> What? And Im sure well get more, hunters and drones if im correct havnt been confirmed out so theres 2 more, and I know theres varieties but if you remember the flood forms in 3 that could morph for lack of a better word, provided multiple elements to gameplay. The crawlers could do the same thing seeing as they seem to materialize out of the ground, and all forerunner could for that matter.

I think he means Guta

It would be awesome to see a Strato-sentinel OP.

there is also a strong possiblity(cant spell) that the flood could return. because the foruners( still cant spell) keep samples of the flood.

> I think there’s supposed to be 7 types of Prometheans. And I doubt we’ve seen all the Covenant species that will be in Halo 4.

I heard 7 new enemies, they might not necessarily all be prometheans

> there is also a strong possiblity(cant spell) that the flood could return. because the foruners( still cant spell) keep samples of the flood.

Not on Shield Worlds.

Op, you forgot Moa.

They were enemies. Noble Team shot at them when you killed them, Covies never try to harm them, they constantly impeded you when you were on foot, they were grenade carriers in battle, and one of them just happens to vanish into thin air when a Phantom is triggered.

It’s quite evident Reach Moa were introduced by Covies. UNSC stuck a deal with them to keep it secret due to the awesome taste of Moa burgers and integrated them into the wildlife. Secretly.

OT: I hope things don’t become too redundant. points at H2 Elite rank variety lacking unique traits

Moa is my biggest nemesis O.O