New DLC? Forget It!

What is the point of purchasing maps if you can not even play them or they rarely even appear… Plus season pass holders should get the new maps. I could remember Halo 3 DLC maps use to come up regularly and use to play them all the time! Maybe because Halo 3 had a larger population and more people had the maps while Halo 4 is a ghost town and the only way to play DLC maps on Halo 4 would be to wait for a playlist specifically for the DLC.

Seriously is it that hard to make a permanent playlist perhaps a 4v4 for all small DLC maps and 8v8 for all big DLC maps? with classic Halo voting for game type and maps.

No way buying new maps and micro transaction rip off.

I wonder the same thing myself? why not have exclusive playlist’s for the DLC instead of removing em like in battlefield bad company 2? that way we can still play what maps we want AND people wouldn’t complain about lost money

> What is the point of purchasing maps if you can not even play them or they rarely even appear… Plus season pass holders should get the new maps. I could remember Halo 3 DLC maps use to come up regularly and use to play them all the time! Maybe because Halo 3 had a larger population and more people had the maps while Halo 4 is a ghost town and the only way to play DLC maps on Halo 4 would be to wait for a playlist specifically for the DLC.
>
> Seriously is it that hard to make a permanent playlist perhaps a 4v4 for all small DLC maps and 8v8 for all big DLC maps? with classic Halo voting for game type and maps.
>
> No way buying new maps and micro transaction rip off.

If you don’t feel the new maps are worth the money, don’t buy them. Simple as that.

Now, the reason DLC appeared so much in Halo 3 was because DLC was required in most (at one point all) playlists. This wasn’t well received, so the requirement was dropped for Halo Reach and beyond.

I don’t think I’ve even played on all the maps from the map packs. I was absent from Halo when all three map packs came out, so I missed out on getting a bunch of achievements in matchmaking.

But I do think there should be be Big Team DLC and Team Slayer DLC, which require ALL maps.

You do realize that there is no such thing as a “Halo 4 Season Pass”, right? War Games Map Pack holders should NOT get Champion for free.

It was advertised that the map pass would entitle you to the first three DLC map packs for Halo 4 before the game was released. No use complaining that the map pass doesn’t cover it.

> Seriously is it that hard to make a permanent playlist perhaps a 4v4 for all small DLC maps and 8v8 for all big DLC maps? with classic Halo voting for game type and maps.

Wow! If they did that I would totally buy all of the DLC, which I haven’t gotten yet.

(Wink, wink 343.)

I know it is so silly and a lot of people feel that they have been ripped off or not getting value for the money. You can only play them when they were released new and have a dedicated playlist after that might as well say goodbye as it is very rare they will appear.

a simple DLC permanent playlist will fix it with 4v4 one and 8v8 one but 343 don’t seem to have the brains to do that all this time?

> You do realize that there is no such thing as a “Halo 4 Season Pass”, right? War Games Map Pack holders should NOT get Champion for free.

Why not? Considering really on the Majestic map pack was worth getting and you will hardly ever play it outside of it’s nearly empty playlist.

> > You do realize that there is no such thing as a “Halo 4 Season Pass”, right? War Games Map Pack holders should NOT get Champion for free.
>
> Why not? Considering really on the Majestic map pack was worth getting and you will hardly ever play it outside of it’s nearly empty playlist.

Because the Map Pass got you exactly what it said on the tin, first 3 map packs only.

You knew what you were getting so you shouldn’t expect anything more or less.

The rate of their appearance is a separate issue.