New DLC Available Does Not Open Store App

1. What is the issue? Please provide as much information as possible - is there an error code? Does it only happen in specific circumstances? If so, what are those steps? If you have error logs or screenshots or DVR clips please share or point us to it in your post.
While in game when I click on NEW DLC AVAILABLE it asks me if I want to proceed to minimize the game and open the Store app. When I click Yes to continue the game displays a Retrieving Data popup for about 1 second and then the game returns me to the game menu without opening the Store app. I have tried running the game in Windowed mode in addition to Fullscreen mode, but it doesn’t appear to make a difference. I am looking for the game to open the Store app. I’m not sure whether or not the fact that I own Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition has anything to do with this error or not. Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/OolrH

2. What platform are you playing on? Windows 10 PC

• If on PC - What are your system specs? Please include as much as possible:
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 6600 - GPU: PNY GTX 1060 6GB - RAM: 16GB DDR4-2133 - DirectX Version: 12 - Windows 10 Version: 14393.953
    3. What’s your gamertag? rhrmn

4. What region are you playing from? United States of America