New DLC after the castle map pack?

I really hope that we can see some new DLC after the castle map pack whether that be maps, armor, weapon skins, or even vehicles. Not that there is anything wrong with a few new sp ops seasons but it would be nice to see some of the things I mentioned previously.

> I really hope that we can see some new DLC after the castle map pack whether that be maps, armor, weapon skins, or even vehicles. Not that there is anything wrong with a few new sp ops seasons but it would be nice to see some of the things I mentioned previously.

From a business and marketing sense, I find it difficult to believe that 343i will not take the Halo 4 Game score out to 2000. There has to be something more than the three map packs to date, Crimson, Majestic and, the soon to be released Castle.

343i have stated from almost launch the months that the three map packs would be released. IMO, we might learn more about potential map packs during PAX as 343i have stated that they will be speaking about the future of Halo 4. In my view, that will include speaking about the future of Spartan Ops, MM and possibly one or two more map packs.

Two more map packs you say! Why not. No reason we can’t have two more at 125 GS each rather than 250! What the two could be made up of other than maps, I’m not sure…as long is there is something more beyond Castle!

While I agree with you, what this game needs is a serious DMR nerf along with balancing a few weapons and nerfing active camo just right this game would be perfect after that.

> While I agree with you, what this game needs is a serious DMR nerf along with balancing a few weapons and nerfing active camo just right this game would be perfect after that.

I see nothing wrong with the DMR nor any other weapon…other than the BS which has been dealt with.

As for all AAs…nothing wrong with any of them.

In fact, the AR, BR and DMR perform exactly how 343i stated each would in both print and video, prior to the launch of Halo 4. No surprise for me as it was expected that each would perform differently and that each would have advantages and disadvantages over the other.

The weapons and AAs, and for that matter ODs, Insta re-spawn etc are all fine.

Why?

Because we all have choices.

Choices to play in game modes and play lists with everything as it is OR in game modes and play lists where you have the BR,or no instant re-spawn, or ODs or whatever.

No one deserves to have something changed 100 per cent to suite their view only. Instead, what 343i have done and, are doing, is best. Having options! When there are options there is no need to nerf anything because if you don’t like something…do not use it or better still, one can go play in modes and play lists which do not even have them.

The real task for 343i is to ensure that at launch…day 1…for Halo , everything is in place from the get go. That should be:

-All the current weapons, AAs, ODs etc plus JIP etc with more added to the sand box!

-Social play lists with a generic ranking system like Halo3/Reach…ie, corporal, captain, general etc with said ranks displayed ingame.

-Competitive play lists with visible ranks CSR150 whatever which are viewable to own team/party/friends/guests only…not displayed to the opposing team.

-Fair balance of maps 4v4 through to BTIS/BTB,bearing in mind that Sklayer and BTB etc are most popular.

-Competitive play lists with just the BR, Magnum, frags, no radar etc…however, there are competitive players that actually do like AAs, DMR, etc etc so, in voting options for teh competitive play lists, where you have the three maps to choose from, one would be a map with the classic BR load-out…one could be a classic DMR load-out (as the DMR will be a classic by then having been in Halo Reach and Halo 4), and the third with customized load-outs like in team throwdown etc now.

…adn so on and so forth…