New Daily XP Cap Confirmed

After hours of grinding, I finally Hit the XP CAP…

This is the approximate number 250,000. Once the daily challenges resets, I played few games and I lost my data which I know I was between 55-57k. Continued my gameplay this morning (Australia Time as 9pm here resets) which took me hours, I hit xp cap about 250k. I dont know if thats the exact number but it might be around 250k-275k or even more. But to the point, the xp cap did increase.

Overall that XP cap should be enough for those complainers as it is enough to accomplish one whole Specialization in a day.

Really? not even a comment? a thanks for the info? really? this community should learn to appreciate :slight_smile:

Nah im just kidding… but srsly do you know how hard it is to find out… and my butt hurts from sitting down =="

Yeah, I figured it out tonight too. Was expecting to hit it at like 11PM but I kept going and going until the reset and still didn’t reach it.

Kinda nice but by tomorrow I’ll be 130 so it’s a little late for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Yeah, I figured it out tonight too. Was expecting to hit it at like 11PM but I kept going and going until the reset and still didn’t reach it.
>
> Kinda nice but by tomorrow I’ll be 130 so it’s a little late for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im level 92 doubt my 48 double xp would reach 130 ==" but for sure about 110 it will.

Used dewxp from level 40+ i think or 38… almost max out =="

so yeh this cap increase came too late ==" oh wells

honestly I dislike the level cap its kind of annoying. after i hit the cap I dont want to play anymore :confused:

I posted this info like a day before you. Lol. I think most people who cap everyday figured it out pretty quickly once we kept leveling up after we should’ve capped. Big difference. Feels much better at 250k.

Let’s not forget that people who reach the xp cap is a small minority.