New Crimson Achievements

It doesnt specifically state what map or game type these must be earned in. Does anyone know if you cant them on custom war game maps?

Also what the heck is a man cannon?

> It doesnt specifically state what map or game type these must be earned in. Does anyone know if you cant them on custom war game maps?
>
> Also what the heck is a man cannon?

On Halo Reach you could complete some achievement also in custom, you have only to try. About the man cannon, are those things that throw you from one point of the map to another

If you look at each achievement description it says, “In Crimson DLC matchmaking” so it most likely can’t be done in customs.

Also, man cannons are the grave lifts that send you flying across the map.

Hmmm, so then create a Custom War Map with one of the Crimson Maps. I will definitely have to try this tonight.

I just got ‘Pump yer brakes’ and ‘David and Goliath’ within a minute of my first game on the new maps :smiley:

> > It doesnt specifically state what map or game type these must be earned in. Does anyone know if you cant them on custom war game maps?
> >
> > Also what the heck is a man cannon?
>
> On Halo Reach you could complete some achievement also in custom, you have only to try. About the man cannon, are those things that throw you from one point of the map to another

Actually I believe they fixed that for Reach.

Ha, so now all the new Halo 4 achievements start with “In Crimson DLC matchmaking…”
I don’t know why they couldn’t have told us that in the first place.

> Also what the heck is a man cannon?

Did you really just have to ask that? -facepalm-

> > Also what the heck is a man cannon?
>
> Did you really just have to ask that? -facepalm-

How does one not know what a man cannon is?!