New complete graveyard + city/massive 16 player maps

NEW completely forgeable island Although this time 0 budget. This Cemetary will probably be my last forge for a month or so. Maps recent screens
fileshare

EDIT: framerate only drops of in forge mode, In game it drops off only near the blue base corner and only in that one spot.

You do know that your map is a modded map right? Modified content is not allowed. just sayin

> You do know that your map is a modded map right? Modified content is not allowed. just sayin

Only if the mod gives you a gameplay advantage, you can get into trouble. Mods like these are fun and help the community.

> You do know that your map is a modded map right? Modified content is not allowed. just sayin

Only if the mod gives you a gameplay advantage, you can get into trouble. Mods like these are fun and help the community.

well you just have to have “Brass balls” when posting them.

I dont mind it, i think the map is actually pretty good. I even have all the most well known mods. I was just giving you a heads up since its in your fileshare, you might wanna watch out.

Oh btw, Framerate lag on the graveyard is ridiculous. Thats why you dont use a mod with 150+ tin cups…

the framerate doesnt drop off during gameplay except in one area, its during forge that it drops off. i generally play test my maps first and it doesnt drop off at all with even 10 or so players DURING GAMEPLAY that is. It is ridiculous though in forge mode.

my next project is going to be a complete remake of sandtrap with rocks, i havent started yet but i think that will be fun to remake.

> the framerate doesnt drop off during gameplay except in one area, its during forge that it drops off. i generally play test my maps first and it doesnt drop off at all with even 10 or so players DURING GAMEPLAY that is. It is ridiculous though in forge mode.

Ya the fr still is really bad… even in custom games. Im not trying to break your balls, but 150-200 tin cups + 50 rocks + 5 shield doors = LAG. sorry.

dont worry your not :slight_smile: constructive critisism is a good thing, i just cant imagine where, the only way i can think of is if your jetpacking because swat/ctf/infection/and regular slayer work fantastic. either way its still completely playable and although i may not nor the people ive played with have any problems it may be a connection thing. sorryif it framerate issues accure but its still a great map that is playable if you dont mind the occasional framerate drop. I do know for sure player lag time isnt an issue though so. who knows

Ill definately look into and see if i can reduce framerate drop by getting rid of some objects for a second version. Thanks for letting me know because as far as i can tell it works fantastic but its good to have additional feedback. And if anyone else has framerate issues during gameplay, let me know, specifically where on map and how you got there {Whether via running walking jetpacking or under normal stand still} i want to document where exactly to isolate the areas.

Its not toooo bad in custom games, but when you zoom in on some rocky areas and whatnot, it tends to lag alot. i like the map aside from the tin cups. i recommend moving or rebuilding your whole map onto the cliffs of the canyon, as they have similar terrain to that of your original. also the light doesnt help the lag, but i guess its nice to have since you have a purple effect on.

thats actually not a bad idea, its flat enough that i can use the tincups moderately as opposed to the whole thing. I could then make the back wall using only one side as forgeable rocks and that way i can make it bigger too.

> my next project is going to be a complete remake of sandtrap with rocks, i havent started yet but i think that will be fun to remake.

Thank you I have been waiting forever and how about a standoff and high ground eventually.

Also there is a total item limit on the map I hit it on one of your othermaps so ttin cups can really drain that count I think it was 400 or 500 maybe 600 pieces on the map and it stops letting you place pieces even if you have the money and number for the specific piece.

i know, your best bet is to delete any non used rocks, once you do that youll see your item limit go back up, however if you delete any tin cups it goes right down to 0 and stays. so be careful. standoff is a possibility but i was going to work on high ground and sandtrap first. standoff just might be too big for it.

there are 256 rocks and 256 tin cups for a total of 512 items, with a 700 item limit. just to help you guys out

just started on sandtrap im hoping i got enough to work with ill keep everyone posted on it.

Your maps are awsome! have a cookie :slight_smile:

these are fantastic

thanks i have been working on cities for so long im just going to work on natural structures for a while. i got burnt out quick with cities lol, plus too much grey

quick question.

what is the UN-MODDED limit for tin cups? i don’t have access to my 360 right now so i cant check my self for a while