New Competitive Matchmaking Playlist

I would like to see 343 incorporate a new competitive gametype with whatever plausible ranking system they come up with to have a TS 4v4 that doesn’t allow cooperative gameplay on the same console but you must still be in a party of 4. This would make so many teams happy so they could always have a great challenge against another formidable team… What you guys think?

> I would like to see 343 incorporate a new competitive gametype with whatever plausible ranking system they come up with to have a TS 4v4 that doesn’t allow cooperative gameplay on the same console but you must still be in a party of 4. This would make so many teams happy so they could always have a great challenge against another formidable team… What you guys think?

Isn’t that what Arena is supposed to be for?

This should refer to the Arena, but that population is quite low. Super Slayer is a near duplicate of that playlist as well as Team Slayer. MLG and Anniversary Classic are also 4v4 too.

Should (my doubt on this is actually quite low) there be playlist consolidation before Halo 4 launches, I would definitely want those playlists slimmed down. Arena and Super Slayer merging would probably be the best option, while preserving Anniv Classic and MLG due to their unique settings and overall more balanced settings.