New Company looking for ACTIVE PLAYERS!

Welcome to Foundation Gaming !!!

Just a little bit of what we want to achieve: We want a company that will always have players in parties together so nobody feels discouraged from having to play alone. Our company is versatile in all aspects, competitive play to casual play. Here in this company, we focus on Arena playlists such as Team Arena, slayer and swat. We want all different skill levels to join us so we can grow together and create healthy competition.I created this company for those players who join companies and can still never find anyone on line. I know how frustrating this can be, trust me, I’ve been there. Also for players who want teammates to play arena with or just want to relax from a long day and have friends on line to BS with.The only thing I ask from you:

• A positive attitude - A working mic - Add all members to friends list and report those who are not active (Never on line) - Be respectful: No racism, do no intimidate othersDo not hesitate to join us, we are not a crazy colt or anything… Just a group of people that enjoy gaming from all walks of life will definitely enjoy winning games with you!!