New commendations

343 hasn’t updated commendations since the SPNKR rocket launcher came out. I’ve completed almost all of the commendations and I want some new weapon, vehicle and game mode commendations to aim for to keep me motivated to play after doing virtually everything else.

support this thread if you want new commendations as well.

They added commendating for griffball, assault, infection, and now firefight.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> They added commendating for griffball, assault, infection, and now firefight.

But didnt they remove Assault to fix it or something? They should also add Wasp commendation and Brute plasma commendation too

Never understood why some weapons/vehicles have commendations and some don’t. Like KSI Delteros mentioned…Wasp, Brute Plasma, Hammer, etc…

Why not add some additional level(s) to the existing ones.

Keep us playing 343!!!

> 2535434548670205;3:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > They added commendating for griffball, assault, infection, and now firefight.
>
>
> But didnt they remove Assault to fix it or something? They should also add Wasp commendation and Brute plasma commendation too

God I hope not.

If they add more I think the lvl 5 of the commendation should include the emblem it comes with and atleast one permanent of any rarity to make it worth going for

They could just do daily/weekly/monthly commendation resets and such. Mix and match, change some out, ect ect.

I have a feeling they will add more. Probably just waiting for the emblem team to come back from summer vacation.

i only need complete the ff commendations