new characters in halo 5

I think any continuous work of fiction will inevitable bring forth new characters.

Well, who would say “no”? And why would you put “maybe” as an option?
I swear people are abusing these polls.

New characters will obviously be in the game, we’ve had new characters in every game.

The biggest, and quite possibly, the best thing about the Halo franchise and Universe is the constant additions of new characters. Whether it’s in novels, graphic novels or the actual games, new, and interesting characters, have built Halo into the immersive and compelling saga it is today. It’s even more interesting when a character is introduced and their background and history is explained across multiple games and novels, i.e. John-117, Tom Lasky, Avery Johnson and Cortana. Learning about them and caring for them makes them feel more real. You grow to love them, almost. To finish, as long as their is a new Halo novel or game, there will always be a new set of characters we will meet and grow to care for, as well as learning more about long-time favorites. It’s what makes Halo real and fantastic.

that would be nice

Umm has it not already been confirmed that we are getting new characters for this game, I mean they made a episodic show for one of them.

sparten locke…? obviously yes.

It’s rather obvious we will have new characters… If you did NOT want new characters in halo… well… that’s not realistic.

Oh, Blue team as new characters would be great.

It has been confirmed that there will be many “Strong female characters”, I expect to see more then just Sarah Palmer and Catherine Halsey then.

Of course. Even though I would like to see some returning characters like Blue team(they already gave them voice actors in a terminal for H2A)

> 2533274840503992;9:
> It has been confirmed that there will be many “Strong female characters”, I expect to see more then just Sarah Palmer and Catherine Halsey then.

Kelly and Linda (and Fred) confirmed!

> 2533274877056440;3:
> Well, who would say “no”? And why would you put “maybe” as an option?
> I swear people are abusing these polls.
>
> New characters will obviously be in the game, we’ve had new characters in every game.

Were there any new characters in Halo 3? The story was more like an ending to Halo 2, but still…