New casual group: SPAZ

I have started clan in Reach, that will carry over into Halo 4, for casual players. There are no try outs, no meetings, no practices, and no skill or rank requirements. You could be a recruit or an inheritor, have a BPR of 1 or 100. This is a clan for people who play for fun, and who want to play with people like them. Maybe later I will add a section for higher leveled players, called -Yoink!-: Advanced.
But for right now, it is open to everyone. If you are interested in joining, email me at Spazleader@gmail.com. Dont worry, i wont send you messages or friend requests, i just want to know who might join, so I can keep it organized. There are already several members. I am only a brigadier grade 1, so my expectations aren’t that high. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask people to join, but I just want more members.

Remember, there are no rank requirements for this clan, you just have to make your emblem the same as mine, and have your service tag say -Yoink!-. Your armor can be whatever you want.

Emblem Foreground: Chaos
Emblem Background: Asterisk
Emblem Primary: Ice
Emblem Secondary: Cobalt
Emblem Background: Blue

As of right now, I am not sure what -Yoink!- will stand for, but I am thinking “Special Performance And Zeal”

Thank You