New Campaign DLC???

Since we pretty much done with the Multiplayer DLC, who else out there would like a Campaign DLC, anything like The Arbiter side missions for example, that tie in with the story, can’t really thing of anything else. Who else wants this?

I’d love campaign DLC, but I doubt anybody at 343 is really concerned with Halo 5’s campaign anymore. At the very least it’d better connect Halo 5 with a future main Halo game.

You mean like a Spartan Ops 2.0? I suppose it could be cool, but if something like that was in the works it would have been announced already. Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was talked about from the get-go.

I would actually pay for that, but i think 343 doesn’t want to talk about the story for the time being.

> 2533274817408735;3:
> You mean like a Spartan Ops 2.0? I suppose it could be cool, but if something like that was in the works it would have been announced already. Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was talked about from the get-go.

I would prefer it not like Spartan Ops 2.0. SpOps was an interesting experiment, but it’s execution was so boring and repetitive.

Any campaign content where we play as Osiris or Blue team pre or post Halo 5 would be neat. A whole prequel addition of Blue team missions would compensate for the lack of blue team in the actual campaign.

A better Campaign would be nice, but I think 343i prefers to use it as a training spot with a story. I don’t think they care about the story anymore.

Yeah man

If Spartan Ops 2.0 were to be added, I would like the story to be around OUR Spartans in Fireteam Crimson, not Majestic or random Fireteam Who-gives-a-crap.
I want to see MY Spartan in cutscenes in Spartan Ops 2.0 if it were to be added.
But, more Blue Team missions would also be a welcome addition.

I do not think we should expect campaign dlc.

We’re not done with multiplayer DLC though…

I think a ODST style expansion game is more likely then story DLC.

Campaign MM would be a welcome addition…

I think it would be cool to see something before Halo 5 where the Chief takes out the Didact for good

> 2717573882290912;5:
> > 2533274817408735;3:
> > You mean like a Spartan Ops 2.0? I suppose it could be cool, but if something like that was in the works it would have been announced already. Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was talked about from the get-go.
>
>
> I would prefer it not like Spartan Ops 2.0. SpOps was an interesting experiment, but it’s execution was so boring and repetitive.
>
> Any campaign content where we play as Osiris or Blue team pre or post Halo 5 would be neat. A whole prequel addition of Blue team missions would compensate for the lack of blue team in the actual campaign.

The story of Spartan OP’s was very good IMO, but yes the gameplay wasn’t too good, it did improve towards the end and it’s better than what Halo 5 had to offer (nothing).

I think they said early on not to expect any campaign DLC, I would be surprised if we see any. It would be nice to be able to play a few more missions as Blue Team though.

I’d think that would be awesome.

I highly doubt that they will add any DLC regarding the campaign though.

Only game’s I can think of that have actually done this in the past is by the Rockstar Developers.

ie. GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption…

I thought the ‘See you on Sanghelios’ at the end of Halo 5’s credits was a hint at campaign DLC coming featuring the Arbiter, but now that we’ve passed E3 and RTX and there was no announcement, I’m starting to doubt that.

How about make it halo 5: odst? It will explain the halo 5 story better.

We are done with free multiplayer dlc. Im sure there will still be paid multiplayer dlc at some point down the road

> 2533274817408735;3:
> You mean like a Spartan Ops 2.0? I suppose it could be cool, but if something like that was in the works it would have been announced already. Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was talked about from the get-go.

I found Spartan Ops incredibly boring and monotonous. It’d be nice if they released weekly story cinematics similar to SpOps though.