New BTB Type?

Should there be a new BTB type which when said i dont mean like assault or slayer or something like that, i mean should there be more of a range of vehicles but have it this time so that the enemy can not make it to your spawn to destroy your vehicles.

I just wished people voted for CTF…

> I just wished people voted for CTF…

Seriously, I’ve always been an MLG/hyper competitive player, but if it’s one things that me and a lot of my friends miss believe it or not is good ol BTB from Halo 2.

Ranked BTB where people actually gave a -Yoink- and didn’t just take the hog out for a spin without a gunner or just ram into a tank.

2 flag CTF on Coagulation or 1 flag on Headlong was insanely awesome, in fact there’s more than that. Waterworks was a fun map, Containment was even more entertaining for Flag games given the fortified 2 base scenario you had where you could sneak into the enemy base and drop their gate so you can pull a hog run into their base.

They need to stop treating it like a social playlist. No damn guests, make it ranked, and NO DAMN GUESTS. I’m tired of playing against xxSniper666xx and his 3 guests that quit out after like 3 minutes and then their team is boned, especially when we take all their vehicles.

Halo 4 needs to have well rounded spectrum of playlists, not too many but a few solid, good playlists that offer different experiences. Having a solid ranked BTB playlist is one piece of that puzzle that should be filled.

how about something like the defending team gets limited respawns yet hase good equipment and the other team has to destroy a certain objective but get re-enforcements every 2-3 minutes like weapons,vechiles etc.
(sort of infection/invasion) a bit like the game type (which I cant remember the name for) in halo wars

Absolutely what this man just said.

> > I just wished people voted for CTF…
>
> Seriously, I’ve always been an MLG/hyper competitive player, but if it’s one things that me and a lot of my friends miss believe it or not is good ol BTB from Halo 2.
>
> Ranked BTB where people actually gave a Yoink! and didn’t just take the hog out for a spin without a gunner or just ram into a tank.
>
> 2 flag CTF on Coagulation or 1 flag on Headlong was insanely awesome, in fact there’s more than that. Waterworks was a fun map, Containment was even more entertaining for Flag games given the fortified 2 base scenario you had where you could sneak into the enemy base and drop their gate so you can pull a hog run into their base.
>
> They need to stop treating it like a social playlist. No damn guests, make it ranked, and NO DAMN GUESTS. I’m tired of playing against xxSniper666xx and his 3 guests that quit out after like 3 minutes and then their team is boned, especially when we take all their vehicles.
>
> Halo 4 needs to have well rounded spectrum of playlists, not too many but a few solid, good playlists that offer different experiences. Having a solid ranked BTB playlist is one piece of that puzzle that should be filled.

Absolutely this.

Sorry for double post.