New BTB game type similar to Dominion

So I have been thinking about a possible new BTB game type. It would be 8v8, and each team is split up into two sub teams, an offense and defense, for 3 rounds.

ROUND 1
The offense for each team is to capture the other teams “main territory” leading to their base. The defense sub teams are required to fend off the other teams offense while their offense tries to capture the other teams territory.

ROUND 2
Winners offense of the last round will start with a bomb that is to be planted on the other teams main entrance to their base. The losing team is required to capture the territory from the last round to gain control of the bomb. Each player from the losing team is allowed to defend or try and capture the winners territory. Once the territory is captured, the offense is only allowed to try and plant the bomb

ROUND 3
Winner of the last round has to capture the flag inside the enemy base. The loser of the last round will start with a bomb to plant in order to gain access to the enemy’s base. If the loser from the last round has yet to capture the first initial territory, they must plant two bombs, one on the territory, and one on the main entrance to gain access to the enemies base. Again, the losing team is allowed to use both teams to advance to the main objective if needed. Once they gain access to the base their team will be forced into two sub teams and the offense is required to capture the flag

I know this seems like a hard thing to accomplish but I always enjoyed a round based objectives. In regards to the subteams, i guess it could only work as long as the offense sub teams can only deal damage to the other defense sub teams and vice versa