New Breakout?

How does veryone else feel about the new Breakout game mode. I understand that 343 wanted to mix it up a bit and see how new ideas will work. In my opinion though I feel like they took everything that was breakout and got rid of it (minus single life rounds). What are you’re thoughts and opinions?

This is -Yoinking!- ridiculous. I hate it so much.

Just saw the update on Facebook. Full Shields? New Starting Weapons? I’ll try it before I give my full opinion. What are the starting weapons?

I like this breakout, but i think there should 2 different playlists for this so they can do more unique things with the new breakout, also this should not be ranked, but all in all this is a cool idea but they can do a lot better things with this and still keep the original piece for all the others

> 2533274939961451;3:
> Just saw the update on Facebook. Full Shields? New Starting Weapons? I’ll try it before I give my full opinion. What are the starting weapons?

Shotgun and +ammo Pistol

Feel free to leave your feedback in the designated thread in the Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion Forum as well! We’re really looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say!

> 2533274919871163;5:
> > 2533274939961451;3:
> > Just saw the update on Facebook. Full Shields? New Starting Weapons? I’ll try it before I give my full opinion. What are the starting weapons?
>
>
> Shotgun and +ammo Pistol

That sounds a lot different from anything that we’ve had before, I’m curious to give it a try.

So far it’s good.

I think Breakout is a cool concept. It adds a gamemode into Halo that requires heavy communication to successfully eliminate the team, and it’s a more competitive gamemode. I enjoy it (when my team actually knows how to fire a weapon).

> 2533274939961451;7:
> > 2533274919871163;5:
> > > 2533274939961451;3:
> > > Just saw the update on Facebook. Full Shields? New Starting Weapons? I’ll try it before I give my full opinion. What are the starting weapons?
> >
> >
> > Shotgun and +ammo Pistol
>
>
> That sounds a lot different from anything that we’ve had before, I’m curious to give it a try.

As a fan of the old Breakout, I absolutely hate it, but to each their own.

> 2533274939961451;3:
> Just saw the update on Facebook. Full Shields? New Starting Weapons? I’ll try it before I give my full opinion. What are the starting weapons?

So far Shotgun and Magnum plus 1 max limit of 2 frags and 2 plasma sticky’s with Radar

and power weapons are smg and plasma rifle on Trench 2.0 sticky grenades as well as Frags throughout map. MAP is totally awesome!

If you played Break out yesterday, then your in for a bit shock as to layouts… I totally suck again… I’m a noob all over again!! This is going to take sometime to get used to and strategies with Talking to teammates… No more lone wolfing for a while anyway.

So F****** annoyed over this. This plays nothing like breakout, it’s basically glorified elimination. Now it supports more reckless play with the switched flag destinations. No tension anymore when it’s 1v1 or 1v2. If they wanted regular elimination… they should have just used arena maps to make ELIMINATION, not ruin breakout with it.

The only people that will prefer this update, are the ones that didn’t even like it in the first place.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I loved break out before you 343 dumbbasses changed it to unranked. First you unrank breakout, then you pull some bull like this and not only that but you make it ranked… I feel like 343 industries is just trying to make us hate them because this is a huge slap in the face and spit in my eyes. Nothing was wrong with breakout except smurf/fake accounts instead of focusing on the real problem 343 just creates one. Stop killing halo, you 343 people are just making us want to walk away. Think about the communities opinion and thoughts.