New bosses for Warzone

b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶E̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶-̶Y̶o̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶-̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶e̶t̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶
If you have ideas for new bosses in Warzone, post it belows.

Personally, I want a $WAG Jackal that shot sick rhymes and knows how to dance pretty well.

Some of these may not seem to fit, but Warzone/multiplayer is all simulation right? So they could create any enemy needed, considering that the enemy has been encountered in battle before.

> 2533274833309866;2:
> Some of these may not seem to fit, but Warzone/multiplayer is all simulation right? So they could create any enemy needed, considering that the enemy has been encountered in battle before.
>
>
>
> - Scarab
> - Prophet (ie Prophet of Regret and Honor Guards)
> - Tartarus w/ Fist of Rukt
> - Sentinel Enforcers (Halo 2)
> - Flood themed enemies, Flood pure/hulk forms. Needs to be on Flood themed map.

Those are pretty cool ideas, but considering those enemy types aren’t in Halo 5’s base game to begin with, it seems unlikely that they would be added as Warzone bosses. Maybe there could be a boss Soldier driving a Warthog with two other Soldiers in the passenger seat and turret, like in the campaign mission Glassed.

> 2533274833309866;2:
> Some of these may not seem to fit, but Warzone/multiplayer is all simulation right? So they could create any enemy needed, considering that the enemy has been encountered in battle before.
>
>
>
> - Scarab
> - Flood themed enemies, Flood pure/hulk forms. Needs to be on Flood themed map.

I would really like a Prophet boss, it would be so old school.

I’d say a 3 bosses each gives 50 at one place. any kind of enemy would suffice.

To stay in the line with the game.

1. Grunt Squad three groups of grunts with an Imperial Grunt commanding and at least one heavy grunt.
  2. Covenant Lance strike team, I really used to like seeing the Black armored Covenant they seemed smarter and tougher too.
  3. Meridian Battalion, remember how some didn’t like Spartans on their home world. So I can imagine them using a tank with maybe two Warthog assisting them.
  4. Soldier Armored Division, I remember in campaign they hijacked the human warthogs and could even hold the turrets.
  5. Jul M’Dama, since we didn’t get a boss battle in the game maybe him as Warzone boss would be interesting. He has 3 Elities around 2 grunts and two Beam Rifle jackals.

For bosses I’d like to see but will never happen.

Brute Chieftan- such an injustice to have a boss battle in this game but no Brutes.
Onyx Sentinel- those things were ridiculous in the book, imagine in the game.
Fireteam Majestic/Castle/Shadow- fighting an AI controlled Spartan team would have been so cool.
Prophet with Honor Guards or Prelate bodyguards- it would be nice to have their first appearance in the game.
Arbiter- would never happen but can you imagine how tough he would be especially with the Prophet’s Bane?

A prophet and scarab boss would be cool! Maybe a Covenant Remnant Arbiter! Or even a Rogue Spartan!

Too bad 343i really loves their damn repetitive boss called Warden Eternal. These ideas are great and all, but knowing 343i, they will probably make a map with THREE Warden Eternals.

> 2533274833309866;2:
>
>
>
> - Scarab

If you -5 I like them.

“Sergeant Johnson is at the crossroads with two sticks and a rock! Take him out to win!”

EDIT: Honestly, this would make a great easter egg, especially if he spawned a crate that he was tethered to that appeared to be full of plasma grenades.

> 2533274873204041;10:
> “Sergeant Johnson is at the crossroads with two sticks and a rock! Take him out to win!”
>
> EDIT: Honestly, this would make a great easter egg, especially if he spawned a crate that he was tethered to that appeared to be full of plasma grenades.

Make him the most OP Legendary Boss and I’ll be happy.

Sgt Johnson can never be too OP. His badassery is too high to ever be OP :slight_smile:

Anyone who complains that he is… you are not a true Halo player :3

If they ever decide to add flood to the UNSC Wargames Simulation they could use the flood juggernaut that was cut from Halo 2.

> 2533274830700227;12:
> If they ever decide to add flood to the UNSC Wargames Simulation they could use the flood juggernaut that was cut from Halo 2.

Imagine if a Hunter became a Flood combat-form…

…too bad it’d never happen considering their colonies of individual worms packed into combat armour, and there’s no direct nervous system as such for the Flood to force a DNA match with. :frowning:

Insurrectionist power armor soldiers. Like crappy Spartans, they could be called Immortals (as they are the juxtaposition to historic Spartans) and come in drop pods with power weapons. Maybe like how most of the Spartan IIIs were, power armor with no shields.

For a joke Sgt Johnson in a Super Mantis or something, like he was a Starcraft Dragoon “I HAVE RETURNED!”, as he was killed in 3. Another good boss joke idea I think would be pretty win. GIANT GRUNT! Kind of like a Rancor and it could have a “methane blast” like Godzilla for distance vehicles.

OH and Pluton, the genetically altered Super Brute, from Halo Legends: Odd One Out! The achievement for beating him would be “I am 13-37, strongest warrior in space” and a special achievement called “No one else will say it, so I will: the fact that I never give up is one of my good points!” if you die multiple times in one match against him.

> 2690096563135647;9:
> > 2533274833309866;2:
> > Some of these may not seem to fit, but Warzone/multiplayer is all simulation right? So they could create any enemy needed, considering that the enemy has been encountered in battle before.
> >
> >
> >
> > - Scarab
> > - Prophet (ie Prophet of Regret and Honor Guards)
> > - Tartarus w/ Fist of Rukt
> > - Sentinel Enforcers (Halo 2)
> > - Flood themed enemies, Flood pure/hulk forms. Needs to be on Flood themed map.
>
>
> If you -5 I like them.

Agreed except with an alteration of 5. Not a themed map, but pods crashing to the ground like halo 3s endgame. And they spread through the downed spartans.

> 2533274920425916;14:
> Insurrectionist power armor soldiers. Like crappy Spartans, they could be called Immortals (as they are the juxtaposition to historic Spartans) and come in drop pods with power weapons. Maybe like how most of the Spartan IIIs were, power armor with no shields.
>
> For a joke Sgt Johnson in a Super Mantis or something, like he was a Starcraft Dragoon “I HAVE RETURNED!”, as he was killed in 3. Another good boss joke idea I think would be pretty win. GIANT GRUNT! Kind of like a Rancor and it could have a “methane blast” like Godzilla for distance vehicles.
>
> OH and Pluton, the genetically altered Super Brute, from Halo Legends: Odd One Out! The achievement for beating him would be “I am 13-37, strongest warrior in space” and a special achievement called “No one else will say it, so I will: the fact that I never give up is one of my good points!” if you die multiple times in one match against him.

I would def like to see that.

> 2533274939137335;1:
> b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶E̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶-̶Y̶o̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶-̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶e̶t̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶
> If you have ideas for new bosses in Warzone, post it belows.
>
>
> Personally, I want a $WAG Jackal that shot sick rhymes and knows how to dance pretty well.

Lol

Isn’t warzone a simulation? So we could for sure have bosses like tartarus and more.

Bump

a scarab would be cool or Tartarus or 031 exuberant witness