New boss ideas? Post here!

I was thinking of a scarab! Just me? Okay…

Brute Chieftain.

I want like some Halo 2 Jackal sniper boss.

Oni Goblin
The best minds at ONI have captured and cracked the goblin suit. They’ve cloned their own grunts. They were supposed to obey orders and haven’t. Needle Cannon is replaced by Oni chaingun turret. Needle barrage is replaced by Hannibal Mantis style missles.

Hunter elite.
Infinite camo/Vorpal talon/Blood of suban
25 point boss. No Marker/life bar/etc.
Will seek out and repeatedly try to kill whoever has the most kills in the match.

Soldier that stole a scorpion.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> Oni Goblin
> The best minds at ONI have captured and cracked the goblin suit. They’ve cloned their own grunts. They were supposed to obey orders and haven’t. Needle Cannon is replaced by Oni chaingun turret. Needle barrage is replaced by Hannibal Mantis style missles.
>
> Hunter elite.
> Infinite camo/Vorpal talon/Blood of suban
> 25 point boss. No Marker/life bar/etc.
> Will seek out and repeatedly try to kill whoever has the most kills in the match.
>
> Soldier that stole a scorpion.

pretty dope

What about a sentinel boss like the big giant sentinel from halo 2 (I don’t remember it’s proper name). It has smaller sentinels flying around it too.

TWINS OF THE SKY: a banshee ultra, with a jackal sniper on top

RULER OF THE GROUND: a knight that has a small health pool, but when he takes to much damage, he burrows underground and regenerates, the only way to kill him is to team fire or assassination him

and lastly the most important
KING OF TEH INTERWEBS: a giant cat that shoots spartan lasers out of his eyes and burps vortex holes

Sir Fuzzy Buttons:
Mythic Warden Eternal. Plays the same as normal Satan Eternal, but differently named.

“Sir Fuzzy Buttons is tearing through our Spartans!”
“Teammates need help taking downSir Fuzzy Buttons.”
“Sir Fuzzy Buttons is killing your teammates… and it is hilarious!”
“Sir Fuzzy Buttons has appeared at the Temple Overwatch!”

> 2533274880633045;9:
> > 2535437652903765;8:
> > Jim:
> > Mythic Warden Eternal. Plays the same as normal Satan Eternal, but differently named.
> >
> > “Jim is tearing through our Spartans!”
> > “Teammates need help taking down Jim.”
> > “Jim is killing your teammates… and it is hilarious!”
> > “Jim has appeared at the Temple Overwatch!”
>
> I think you need to replace Jim with Sir Fuzzy Buttons.

Done.

> 2535437652903765;8:
> Jim:
> Mythic Warden Eternal. Plays the same as normal Satan Eternal, but differently named.
>
> “Jim is tearing through our Spartans!”
> “Teammates need help taking down Jim.”
> “Jim is killing your teammates… and it is hilarious!”
> “Jim has appeared at the Temple Overwatch!”

I think you need to replace Jim with Sir Fuzzy Buttons.

Yeah I didn’t actually know that Jackals can’t carry UNSC weapon. I’m so sorry what I’m trying to comment, Skippy575. In December 19, 2016, you made me edited my comment to make the Krith make better sense because I was not sure how to spell “Krith” right. I just wanted to make the Krith look funky, cool looking and a new challenge for players to fight against the Krith. Everybody makes mistakes. Anyway, here’s what I fixed in my comment:

Imagine a brand new enemy (golden) sniper jackal with a legendary beam rifle (Krith’s Left Hand). He has an energy shield, increased damage resistance, jump height, movement speed, and he’s programed to see 100% clear (as an eagle) and he can hear ultra sharp. Available on Warzone.

For Example of Warzone Fireight
Round 4 on Warzone Firefight, on any of the maps.

Boss Sniper Jackal Name: Krith
Boss Type: Legendary

Round 4 Intro: when Spartans start round 4, set so many Promethean Knights with Light Rifles at any location on the map where the boss is going to spawn at 343i.
“Incoming Covenant.”
“Incoming Boss.”
“It’s Krith. You must exterminate him right away.”

Round 4 Palmer’s Dialogue
“The Krith is killing so many Spartans.”
“The Krith is tearing through our Spartans.”
“Our teammates need help with The Krith.”
“Our teammates are EMPing The Krith.”

Round 4 Round Complete
“Our teammates exterminated The Krith.”
“Round Complete.”

Lekgolo Thanolekgolo - the hunter worm swarm from nightfall
Id imagine itd be like fighting krill from gears of war

> 2535468263937860;10:
> Imagine a brand new enemy (golden) sniper jackal with a legendary sniper rifle (Nornfang). He has an energy shield, increased damage resistance, jump height, movement speed, and he’s programed to see 100% clear (as an eagle) and he can hear ultra sharp. Available at Round 4 on Warzone Firefight, on any of the maps.
>
> Boss Sniper Jackal Name: The King of Kig-yar
> Boss Type: Legendary
>
> Round 4 Intro: when Spartans start round 4, set so many Promethean Knights with Legendary Light Rifles (Dying Stars) at any location on the map where the boss is going to spawn at 343i.
> “Incoming Covenant.”
> “Incoming Boss.”
> “It’s The King of Kig-yar. You must exterminate him right away.”
>
> Round 4 Palmer’s Dialogue
> “The King of Kig-yar is killing so many Spartans.”
> “The King of Kig-yar is tearing through our Spartans.”
> “Our teammates need help with The King of Kig-yar.”
> “Our teammates are EMPing The King of Kig-yar.”
>
> Round 4 Round Complete
> “Our teammates exterminated The King of Kig-yar.”
> “Round Complete.”

Call him Krith and give him his aptly named Left Hand. Boom, done.

Fine, I will change the boss’s name from The King of Kig-yar to Krith and the boss’s weapon from Nornfang to Krith’s Left Hand, how is that sound, Skippy575?

Scarab and Brute chieftains are good ideas!!

I’d want “historical simulations” based on old reports which can include those of John-117 and his experiences on Halos, Earth, or High Charity. Old Covenant, Forerunner, etc enemies. SO! I’d want:

• Sentinel Enforcers as mini bosses, like Elites or Hunters
  • Scarab & Brute Chieftans
  • A Halo Monitor who can summon stronger Sentinels (blue beam, with shields) and Enforcers

also close quarter Flood-infected maps (like 343 guilty spark); with flood bosses like

• Flood Pure Forms

Given its a simulation imaging Hack/Modded bosses.

• giant bosses - mini bosses - equipped with modded weapons - vehicles modded to beheave differently
    Jetpack elites (where did they go)

Regicide boss, the top players on each team become the boss till one of them dies and then 30 timer till the survivor isn’t a boss.

Scarab and brutes are a given. If any thing it would seem odd to have game that uses bosses and they aren’t bosses.

> 2533274939867856;1:
> I was thinking of a scarab! Just me? Okay…

Very keen to take a swing at that.

Yeah brute chieftain would rock. Not so much a boss but give us a round of the flood to battle!

Brutes (Requires brute weapons to return)
Minors-Light blue armour, light weapons(Pistols/single handed weapons)
Majors-Dark blue-medium weapons(Two handed, no high explosives except bruteshot/caster/concussion rifle)
Ultra’s-Purple-Medium/heavy weapons
Captain-Gold-Medium/heavy weapons, has same armour as ultra, features weak recharging shield
Stalker-Black/gray armour, Maulers/Spikers, camo, armour as high as major
Bodyguard-Gray-ish blue-Any weapon, has increased damage and health. always spawns with brute bosses
Chieftain-Highest armour. Highest shielding of brutes. Uses Hammer, Fuel Rod or plasma turret. Heroic version uses standard. Legendary/Mythic uses Grinder or Light of Urs/Pool of raidance
Tartarus spawns as mythic boss and uses his Gavel
Some bosses will be in vehicles
Elites are your allies on certain maps when brutes spawn

Drones (these work as generic enemies and as a boss you have to kill a swarm for bonus points)
Minor-Green, plasma pistols nothing special
Blue- Major-sometimes have plasma rifles or equivilents
Ultra-Feature weak shielding, always have plasma rifles or equivilents

Jackal
Pirate kings/Queens-have unique armour, either have shielding or headshot resistant. uses snipers or have and energy shield dome protecting them from long range fire. Surrounded by allied jackals

Scarab
Large mobile platform. Mythic versions cannot be immobalized. Rather an instant destruction from attacking the rear it has health and a pulse drive than knocks players away after a timer when you break the protective shield. Improved AI so it actually attempts to stomp vehicles near it

Gravemind (map exclusive, requires flood forms to return)
Innitially begins with three large tendrils on the map at each base and flood forms around them. Tendrils attack players and such. 5 spawn later one around the bases. The final wave of tendrils is the gravemind, the big venus flytrap thing spawns infront of the central base.
All other Ai that spawn are you allies on this map

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

Three words: Osama -Yoink!-.
Randomly spawns on any Warzone map, but especially near the Monument at Battle of Noctus. While he himself isn’t that hard to kill, he constantly spawns in terrorist minions, Jackal snipers, and active camo hunters and elites all with extremely OP weapons, like H2 Beam Rifle Deltas, SPNKr Primes, etc. with at least 2 damage boosts. Osama can also spawn in a Boeing 7474, being very difficult to destroy and will automatically fly into the middle base of the map (Fortress, Monument, etc.) and will destroy it and everything and everyone inside of it.

Brute Chieftain would be nice but i think a scarab would be awesome.