New Big Team Battle....Isn't

<mark>Do not post nonconstructive spam.</mark>

It’s not

> 2535411242468537;1:
> It’s not

Is that the full post? Wow I was expecting more, are you part of the BTB Dev Team?

Dumb thread.

lock down of thread incoming.

BTB is better than ever. Competitive maps. Still a relaxed pace compared with 4v4 game types. If ur not feeling super tryhard but still want to try (less hard?..) BTB is great. I think 343 has done a great job with MP all around.

> 2533274825044752;3:
> Dumb thread.

This

> 2535456728927988;5:
> BTB is better than ever. Competitive maps. Still a relaxed pace compared with 4v4 game types. If ur not feeling super tryhard but still want to try (less hard?..) BTB is great. I think 343 has done a great job with MP all around.

Agree

I’m confused. What’s not? Big Team Battle isn’t Big Team Battle? SO maps that are bigger than arena slayer maps isn’t it? 8v8 style with everyone starting with the same loadout isn’t Big Team Battle and power weapons on the map isn’t Big Team Battle either ALONG with vehicles on the map. Wow. The 4 maps were to showcase forge in what they can do. Texturing of the buildings is a little funky and weird, but that does not concern me! I actually considered Big Team Battle much more fun than Warzone. One type objective base was getting to me, but nonetheless fun. I can practice all I want and relax. Ranking doesn’t matter since its 8v8 and mostly anything can happen.

> 2535409103705542;8:
> I’m confused. What’s not? Big Team Battle isn’t Big Team Battle? SO maps that are bigger than arena slayer maps isn’t it? 8v8 style with everyone starting with the same loadout isn’t Big Team Battle and power weapons on the map isn’t Big Team Battle either ALONG with vehicles on the map. Wow. The 4 maps were to showcase forge in what they can do. Texturing of the buildings is a little funky and weird, but that does not concern me! I actually considered Big Team Battle much more fun than Warzone. One type objective base was getting to me, but nonetheless fun. I can practice all I want and relax. Ranking doesn’t matter since its 8v8 and mostly anything can happen.

Congratulations you have the only intelligent respone

> 2535456728927988;5:
> BTB is better than ever. Competitive maps. Still a relaxed pace compared with 4v4 game types. If ur not feeling super tryhard but still want to try (less hard?..) BTB is great. I think 343 has done a great job with MP all around.

Totally agree, and the remake of headlong is by far my fave map in the whole game.

> 2535411242468537;9:
> > 2535409103705542;8:
> > I’m confused. What’s not? Big Team Battle isn’t Big Team Battle? SO maps that are bigger than arena slayer maps isn’t it? 8v8 style with everyone starting with the same loadout isn’t Big Team Battle and power weapons on the map isn’t Big Team Battle either ALONG with vehicles on the map. Wow. The 4 maps were to showcase forge in what they can do. Texturing of the buildings is a little funky and weird, but that does not concern me! I actually considered Big Team Battle much more fun than Warzone. One type objective base was getting to me, but nonetheless fun. I can practice all I want and relax. Ranking doesn’t matter since its 8v8 and mostly anything can happen.
>
>
> Congratulations you have the only intelligent respone

I don’t think you’re in the position to judge the intelligence of others when you yourself didn’t really contribute to that virtue.

> 2533274825044752;3:
> Dumb thread.

Seriously. There are many reasons that BTB isn’t worth playing, but map size is not among them.

This thread inspired me

I remember the old halo community, it was point and shoot, none of this grey area BS…

…I love the new btb and don’t get the complaints about it

Based Basin is based. Sorry but BTB is the first playlist in Halo 5 that feels distinctly ‘Halo’ to me… Good radar. Good CTF, and dare I say, the maps are actually possible to control? Strongholds still sucks though, lol.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve giggled like a little girl upon realizing I locked down the middle tower in Basin for almost an entire match. I could see everyone coming a mile away because the radar actually works, and for a split second it felt like Halo 2 all over again as I greeted everyone dumb enough to enter MY fortress, with grenades…

There is only 4 maps, yes, and their individual flaws are indeed more noticeable because of that. I think I have a solution, though.

More.

More maps, 343. Never stop. MORE!

I wasn’t happy with it at first, but after a few matches, I am back into the grove, still getting used to it, but it is fun, I enjoy all the game-types, even stronghold.

To me it feels like the maps are small I liked ragnarok and and longbow for BTB maps they large open and maps we all loved and hated but in its BTB no load outs other than a AR and BR I loved to choose which wepean I spawn with I would spawn with BR and DMR with AR the only use up close, yeah there are wepeans on the map but it’s not like when you could see the time there going to spawn with the one spealazstion and the maps aren’t strat one like ragnarok. And that’s what I think.

Is that it?

Is not what? BTB is awesome

He’s saying that BTB is nothing new and that it should’ve been in the game from launch.
It’s not difficult to understand.