New big team battle is awesome!!!!

having soooo much fun in CTF Big Team. Amazing maps, amazing graphics. Takes me back to the H2 days.

A++++++++

seriously awesome

It is awesome when you get to play the mode you want I don’t want to play Stronghold when I want to play CTF or Slayer.

Yeah stronghold’s kinda suck lol imo

> 2533274858329100;1:
> having soooo much fun in CTF Big Team. Amazing maps, amazing graphics. Takes me back to the H2 days.
>
> A++++++++
>
> seriously awesome

We know!!! Hahahaha oh joyesss day stop rubbing it in to Playstation Fanboy face this is da greatist life changed.

Can’t say enough good things about this game, especially btb CTF. These reimagined classic maps are THE best.

bravo 343

I agree. Im having fun with it. People are complaining too much instead of enjoying it and having fun!!

It’s amazing fun. Deadlock looks especially good. Replace strongholds with KOTH and we have an almost perfect playlist.

Video games don’t get more fun than this

> 2535442610755361;7:
> It’s amazing fun. Deadlock looks especially good. Replace strongholds with KOTH and we have an almost perfect playlist.

Yeah I like Strongholds. It’s fun. But I loved KOTH. Wouldn’t mind if they added both to BTB.

Best playlist on Halo 5 now, honestly.

Amazing graphics ???

Oh boy…Graphics so sucks at Big Team Battle maps…Even they are worse than Halo 4…

Lazy 343i gave us Forge maps and Forge has no textures…Remember Halo Reach Forge maps…

Are you kidding ?

> 2533274794410385;11:
> Amazing graphics ???
>
> Oh boy…Graphics so sucks at Big Team Battle maps…Even they are worse than Halo 4…
>
> Lazy 343i gave us Forge maps and Forge has no textures…Remember Halo Reach Forge maps…
>
> Are you kidding ?

Or 343i playing it smart and showing off Forge for people to be excited about making crazy awesome maps?

I’m honestly really surprised at how good the forge maps are. After how terrible Orion was. I had really low expectations, but I think they’re fantastic.

Slayer and CTF is pretty much perfect and loads of fun.

My only issue is that Strongholds seems to be super one sided, once the enemy pulls ahead it’s pretty much impossible to win.

agreed

I couldnt disagree more.

IMO the maps look horribly dull (no textures at all on objects).

And I play way too much “Stronghold”.

I want a BTB Slayer playlist like it has been done in all the other halo games. CTF is refreshing from time to time though

BTB is ok and you can have fun with the playlist but it is far from perfect!