> Is that shield bleedthrough I see at 0.49?!? ^^

Hopefully

Looks good. VERY good. =D

From gamescon?

The map looks so good can’t wait.

> Is that shield bleedthrough I see at 0.49?!? ^^

I think you are right my friend.

Here

This one wasn’t posted by IGN and doesn’t have any commentary, so if this leaked or otherwise unauthorized just delete this.

As for the map itself, the inside of the bases look sweet, so do the teleporter rooms, and apparently we got a sword and GL on the map, as well as both camo and OS (IIRC previous iterations only had one of the two). I’m not a fan of all that shade though.

> From gamescon?

i dont know

> > Is that shield bleedthrough I see at 0.49?!? ^^
>
> I think you are right my friend.

I damn well hope so.

> From gamescon?

i think it might be

Looks amazing! Also was it just me or did they add a tunnel to the back of the map?

I’m really liking the look of the stuff, specifically the blend between the classic maps with the new gameplay. I’m very excited.

The trailer itself seemed a bit choppy, and it had no music, plus there was the abrupt “Game Over” in the middle, so it could be leaked, or unfinished, but the map itself looks great!

> Here
>
> This one wasn’t posted by IGN and doesn’t have any commentary, so if this leaked or otherwise unauthorized just delete this.
>
> As for the map itself, the inside of the bases look sweet, so do the teleporter rooms, and apparently we got a sword and GL on the map, as well as both camo and OS (IIRC previous iterations only had one of the two). I’m not a fan of all that shade though.

Just WOW. I absolutely LOVE the jungle-inspired environment. My hat goes off to the artists on this one.

> Looks amazing! Also was it just me or did they add a tunnel to the back of the map?

They already said in the Sparkast that there are to versions of each map.

> I’m really liking the look of the stuff, specifically the blend between the classic maps with the new gameplay. I’m very excited.
>
> The trailer itself seemed a bit choppy, and it had no music, plus there was the abrupt “Game Over” in the middle, so it could be leaked, or unfinished, but the map itself looks great!

It’s not a trailer, it’s a flythrough from Gamescom.

> Looks amazing! Also was it just me or did they add a tunnel to the back of the map?

yeah i don’t remember a tunnel there before. nor the grav lift.

Looks even more awesomer than ever! =)

Oh my that looks good, can’t wait, roll on November.