New Battle Rifle Camo?

I was watching twitch and seen that there was a new camo for the Battle Rifle. It isn’t the camouflage forest camo nor the camo you unlock with a certain specialization class. It was a silver, black, and gold camo. Anyone know the name or how to unlock it?

You mean like this?

if thats the one, you can have it buying the champions bundle or just the steel skin pack

but is better if you buy all the champions bundle you can have some extra stuff

I think there was also some new H4 weapon skins for those who bought Spartan Assault as well. I had a code redemption sent to me from my X1 SA purchase, it had a stance, a skin and some other items I can’t recall at the moment.

> I think there was also some new H4 weapon skins for those who bought Spartan Assault as well. I had a code redemption sent to me from my X1 SA purchase, it had a stance, a skin and some other items I can’t recall at the moment.

you mean the DMR Stripe or stripes (i don’t know the name), the stance your spartan have now, the flying colors emblem and other stuff right? or maybe new stuff?

I would like to see some new weapon skins :smiley:

Well this is what I found out about it.

Halo 4 Spartan Assault Unlocks

It’s only a couple minute video, but you will need to watch it at least halfway. There is more to it than just playing Spartan Assault. You also need the Bulls Eye Pack, and certain achievements from Spartan Assault, then entering some codes.

All the info is here.

Thanks for asking the question OP. I didn’t know about this skin, and even though I have Spartan Assault I might never have unlocked it.

It could also have been the BR Blast skin, which hasn’t been released as of yet. The only to unlock this as yet is by… less legitimate means.

Um…that’s interesting cause I killed some dude a while back and picked up his BR to find it with that same skin

> Um…that’s interesting cause I killed some dude a while back and picked up his BR to find it with that same skin

If he had the BR Blast skin, then he has modded his account. 343 have not released any info regarding how to unlock this skin.

> You mean like this?
>
> if thats the one, you can have it buying the champions bundle or just the steel skin pack
>
> but is better if you buy all the champions bundle you can have some extra stuff

Yea, this is it. I guess I got black from where he was in the shadow. Thanks for the help guys. I’ also gonna look into getting those other BR camos as well.