New banished chopper

There is a chopper in the last image of the inside post. On the path at the base of the mountain. Super small and pixely, but its got to be a chopper. Thought I would throw that out there, haven’t been able to get excited for a game in long time, its fun.

It would have been incredibly weird not to see it in Infinite, but its nice to see it all the same.

The Chopper is the best vehicle design in Halo up to this point. Yes, even better than the Warthog, which while great, is still effectively a jeep, but the chopper felt like something entirely fresh that was an absolute blast to pilot. Its been gone for too long.

> 2533274819446242;2:
> It would have been incredibly weird not to see it in Infinite, but its nice to see it all the same.
>
> The Chopper is the best vehicle design in Halo up to this point. Yes, even better than the Warthog, which while great, is still effectively a jeep, but the chopper felt like something entirely fresh that was an absolute blast to pilot. Its been gone for too long.

The chopper is definitely one of my all time favorite vehicles in Halo. I loved the look of it and how it controlled. I hope it still has the boost and that you can crush other vehicles with the spiky wheels that you have.

I wonder if they made it feel different from the h3 chopper in any way, in h3 it was kinda wobbly, which I really like about it but I wonder if they would try to balance the steering differently in any way in a modern game. I guess I’ll have to wait and see.
I’m glad it’s back hyped af

happy spartan noises

The chopper is really fun, it’s a shock it hasn’t been brought back sooner.

Loved the Chopper, great to see it back.

I absolutely adore the niche of the Chopper in H3’s vehicle sandbox and have missed it (And the Brutes as enemy AI in general) for years. Having the chopper back will be great. I hope they really dial in on modernizing it’s niche to fit with Infinite’s different and presumably expanded vehicle sandbox.

I’ve always loved the Choppers role as a “glass Canon,” that can dish out massive amounts of damage with both projectile and ramming power at the expense of being very vulnerable to other players, both in vehicles and on foot.

> 2533274882881665;5:
> happy spartan noises
>
> The chopper is really fun, it’s a shock it hasn’t been brought back sooner.

Well, Halo 4 and 5 haven’t focused on the brutes at all so it would have been weird to see it back. Plus most of those maps were really small and not good for vehicle combat. But I am definitely excited to see its return with a new banished coat of paint.

> 2533274848663644;1:
> There is a chopper in the last image of the inside post. On the path at the base of the mountain. Super small and pixely, but its got to be a chopper. Thought I would throw that out there, haven’t been able to get excited for a game in long time, its fun.

Theres a MegaBlocks product for it that released a couple minutes before the Inside Infinite. Check it out if you wanna see what it really looks like

> 2535471015334583;9:
> > 2533274848663644;1:
> > There is a chopper in the last image of the inside post. On the path at the base of the mountain. Super small and pixely, but its got to be a chopper. Thought I would throw that out there, haven’t been able to get excited for a game in long time, its fun.
>
> Theres a MegaBlocks product for it that released a couple minutes before the Inside Infinite. Check it out if you wanna see what it really looks like

Yeah I did see that just today, kinda funny I don’t think it’ll change much, it already had a banished look given it was a brute vehicle

The Chopper is iconic to the brutes. I would be weird not to include it in Infinite.
I’m glad they did!

You think that was the returning vehicle that got a “fresh coat of paint” according to QD? It has to be it. :thinking:

I love the way it looks!