New Avatars

Some new, very cool avatars were put up for our profiles a day or two ago. There are some pretty awesome ones mostly from Anniversary. Anyway, are there any other specific avatars you want? Me personally, I would love a Prophet of Truth one, my 2nd favorite character, but I still love the Chief and Arbiter back-to-back. So which ones would you like?

I would like some ODST one’s personally

I want to see at least one of the squishy (low res version of something (ie Warthog)) avatars I put up from the original avatar thread be accepted but I doubt it will happen…

Ω

> I want to see at least one of the squishy (low res version of something (ie Warthog)) avatars I put up from the original avatar thread be accepted but I doubt it will happen…
>
> Ω

that’s quite the odd suggestion, lol

@frenchfryjordan: i submitted these in, are they to your liking? :slight_smile:
Prophet 1
Prophet 2
Prophet 3
Prophet 4
Chief & Arbiter

@AnAverageBanana: i submitted some, im sure others did as well, but here are my fav 2 that i resized- hope they make the cut!
odst 1
odst 2

PS: you can submit images in this thread Make a forum avatar 2

> > I want to see at least one of the squishy (low res version of something (ie Warthog)) avatars I put up from the original avatar thread be accepted but I doubt it will happen…
> >
> > Ω
>
> that’s quite the odd suggestion, lol
>
> @frenchfryjordan: i submitted these in, are they to your liking? :slight_smile:
> Prophet 1
> Prophet 2
> Prophet 3
> Prophet 4
> Chief & Arbiter
>
> @AnAverageBanana: i submitted some, im sure others did as well, but here are my fav 2 that i resized- hope they make the cut!
> odst 1
> odst 2
>
> PS: you can submit images in this thread Make a forum avatar 2

The Chief and Arbiter one is amazing. Do you have a link to the original file?

> > I want to see at least one of the squishy (low res version of something (ie Warthog)) avatars I put up from the original avatar thread be accepted but I doubt it will happen…
> >
> > Ω
>
>
> @frenchfryjordan: i submitted these in, are they to your liking? :slight_smile:
> Prophet 1
> Prophet 2
> Prophet 3
> Prophet 4
> Chief & Arbiter
>
> @AnAverageBanana: i submitted some, im sure others did as well, but here are my fav 2 that i resized- hope they make the cut!
> odst 1
> odst 2
>

Those ODST ones <3

glad you guys like em :smiley:

@randomrosso93 here’s the file i cropped it from, >Click!< there should be a higher res of it somewhere else though. I think it’s a concept art drawing that is sold as a poster

> >
> > Ω
>

Why yes, yes it is. I think they look neat, though. And it goes along with me liking to glitch out of maps

Ω

> > > I want to see at least one of the squishy (low res version of something (ie Warthog)) avatars I put up from the original avatar thread be accepted but I doubt it will happen…
> > >
> > > Ω
> >
> > that’s quite the odd suggestion, lol
>
> Why yes, yes it is. I think they look neat, though. And it goes along with me liking to glitch out of maps
>
> Ω

Are these the ones out of the Tip Of the Spear mission?

> glad you guys like em :smiley:
>
> @randomrosso93 here’s the file i cropped it from, >Click!< there should be a higher res of it somewhere else though. I think it’s a concept art drawing that is sold as a poster

Thank god for google search by image… haha. Might as well link a bigger copy if anyone else wants it too.

> > glad you guys like em :smiley:
> >
> > @randomrosso93 here’s the file i cropped it from, >Click!< there should be a higher res of it somewhere else though. I think it’s a concept art drawing that is sold as a poster
>
> Thanks :slight_smile:
>
> Thank god for google search by image… haha. Might as well link a bigger copy if anyone else wants it too.

Hmm this might just make my new screensaver

> > glad you guys like em :smiley:
> >
> > @randomrosso93 here’s the file i cropped it from, >Click!< there should be a higher res of it somewhere else though. I think it’s a concept art drawing that is sold as a poster
>
> Thanks :slight_smile:
>
> Thank god for google search by image… haha. Might as well link a bigger copy if anyone else wants it too.

nice find google, lol

> > > > I want to see at least one of the squishy (low res version of something (ie Warthog)) avatars I put up from the original avatar thread be accepted but I doubt it will happen…
> > > >
> > > > Ω
> > >
> > > that’s quite the odd suggestion, lol
> >
> > Why yes, yes it is. I think they look neat, though. And it goes along with me liking to glitch out of maps
> >
> > Ω
>
> Are these the ones out of the Tip Of the Spear mission?

If I remember correctly the majority were, yes. Though I also got some from Pillar of Autumn as well and a couple from the map Rat’s Nest from Halo 3 (the Pelican and Hornet). Interestingly enough, I’m actually exploring the outside of Tip of the Spear right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Ω

> >
> > Ω
>
>
> Prophet 1
> Prophet 2
> Prophet 3
> Prophet 4
> Chief & Arbiter
>
> odst 1
> odst 2
>

Wow, all of those are really great. If I had to choose one, I think the Prophet from Halo 2 would be my favorite. Thanks for posting them!

I wish Bs Angel would use the hunted Ganon one <3

I want to see some brute ones

One of a brute captain portrait

http://www.bungie.net/images/halo3stats/h3_characters/gif_large/brute_captain_ultra.gif

This one would be cool

> I want to see some brute ones
>
>
> One of a brute captain portrait
>
> http://www.bungie.net/images/halo3stats/h3_characters/gif_large/brute_captain_ultra.gif
>
> This one would be cool

That one is pretty freaking sick!

> > I want to see some brute ones
> >
> >
> > One of a brute captain portrait
> >
> > http://www.bungie.net/images/halo3stats/h3_characters/gif_large/brute_captain_ultra.gif
> >
> > This one would be cool
>
> That one is pretty freaking sick!

Yeah lol. I wish there were more brutes and not just the one I have just now

Im surprised there isn’t any of Dr. Hasley :slight_smile:

> > > > > I want to see at least one of the squishy (low res version of something (ie Warthog)) avatars I put up from the original avatar thread be accepted but I doubt it will happen…
> > > > >
> > > > > Ω
> > > >
> > > > that’s quite the odd suggestion, lol
> > >
> > > Why yes, yes it is. I think they look neat, though. And it goes along with me liking to glitch out of maps
> > >
> > > Ω
> >
> > Are these the ones out of the Tip Of the Spear mission?
>
> If I remember correctly the majority were, yes. Though I also got some from Pillar of Autumn as well and a couple from the map Rat’s Nest from Halo 3 (the Pelican and Hornet). Interestingly enough, I’m actually exploring the outside of Tip of the Spear right now :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Ω

Haha those would be great as avatars