new avatar items added to halo collection!

i dont know how many poeple have seen this but they added some new avatar items to the halo collection, some new shirts and wait for it… wait for it… wait for it… what are we waiting for again? oh right! a scarab and jetpack!

i cant wait to get scarab.

one request though, can we get a few more avatar rewards items for waypoint and reach? like 6’s helmet and armor

Oh, yeah! I saw those yesterday.

I saw these last week I think. I really want one of them, not sure which one though.

Also, I doubt Noble 6’s helmet will be an avatar award since it is already a marketplace item technically. If you went to PAX (I think 2010, not 100% sure) you received the Noble 6 Avatar Helmet.

The jet pack is the lamest halo avatar extra, you don’t even wear it. you should be able to put it on and make your character hover.

> The jet pack is the lamest halo avatar extra, you don’t even wear it. you should be able to put it on and make your character hover.

I didn’t realize that. It makes me very sad-faced. I guess I may have to buy the Scarab, but I don’t know how I feel about giving up my current basketball prop.

Yea I checked it out the 1st day it was up…(jet pack)… not super sweet… But the most lame was getting gold for a month for a dollar and getting a “flaming” ODST helmet… ummm the flames do not move so it looks like a helmet with Dragon Ball Z hair on top… Super Saiyan hair that is…