New Assassinations

What type of assassinations would you like to see? Its always fun to get one as its the perfect way to humiliate and look badass at the same time. There are a few good ones in halo 5 but most of my favorite ones were in Reach. Personally I would love to see an RKO assassination powered by the thrusters.

Shotgun(any weapon) Assassination would be epic

> 2533274796260338;2:
> Shotgun(any weapon) Assassination would be epic

Like hitting them in the head hard with the stock of a gun or choking them out with the frame or something more?

Tis Just a Scratch- Assassination that uses an energy sword, if equipped, to cut off a player’s arms.

Mobster- Assassination that uses a SAW.Players would be forced on their knees and your player would fire half a SAW clip into their backs. Wouldn’t use up any ammo.

Ode to Nicole- Your player would prime a player’s grenade and kick them. The grenade wouldn’t do damage to other players.

Decapitator- An assassination where you rip out the player’s skull through their faceplate.

Truth’s Demise- If using the Prophet’s Bane, you would kill another player the same way as the Arbiter killed Truth.

In Reach, if you had the energy sword, it had it’s own special assassinations. Is that still a thing in Halo 5?

I want to see some sort of piggyback assignation.

Or even that spinny move that Black Widow does with her legs in Iron Man 2.

I’d like them to remove “assassinations” and just roll it back to one-hit-kill melees from behind like it should be.

> 2533274899327141;5:
> In Reach, if you had the energy sword, it had it’s own special assassinations. Is that still a thing in Halo 5?

Yes but its kinda hard to pull off 1/2 the time its a normal assassination others youll either stab them through the back or youll jump up and cut them through the neck iirc

I would like to see grenade assassinations (somehow) like turning them around sticking someone with the grenade then kicking them away, or one where you choke out the person or snap their necks.

An assasination where I slap the enemy with their own gun and they die. (more they look like locke the better)

> 2533274882108474;7:
> I’d like them to remove “assassinations” and just roll it back to one-hit-kill melees from behind like it should be.

why dont you find another post hater

With each one of the weapons

> 2533274882108474;7:
> I’d like them to remove “assassinations” and just roll it back to one-hit-kill melees from behind like it should be.

I mean they have that option in settings.

> 2535405450804460;12:
> > 2533274882108474;7:
> > I’d like them to remove “assassinations” and just roll it back to one-hit-kill melees from behind like it should be.
>
>
> I mean they have that option in settings.

QFT.

Don’t feed the trolls.

> 2535449308385966;4:
> Tis Just a Scratch- Assassination that uses an energy sword, if equipped, to cut off a player’s arms.
>
> Mobster- Assassination that uses a SAW.Players would be forced on their knees and your player would fire half a SAW clip into their backs. Wouldn’t use up any ammo.
>
> Ode to Nicole- Your player would prime a player’s grenade and kick them. The grenade wouldn’t do damage to other players.
>
> Decapitator- An assassination where you rip out the player’s skull through their faceplate.
>
> Truth’s Demise- If using the Prophet’s Bane, you would kill another player the same way as the Arbiter killed Truth.

The game is rated T for Teen. There’s no way any of these assassinations would be in Halo 5. Sorry to burst your bubble.

A quick knife to the face to an assassination kill thief would be great thanks!!

I’d like to see a knife battle, like the scenes in Saving Private Ryan and the beginning of John Wick.

Honestly, they nailed it for me.
With the Back Breaker and Lawn Dart assassinations, I couldn’t care less if they added another one in.

However, you don’t always know what you want until you see it, so I’m always excited whenever they do release new assassinations.

Why they havnt got a -Yoink!- assassination is beyond me… S

RKO Outta No Where!
RKO the other player to the ground then flip up on top of them and snap their neck

Rocky Adrian!?
Punch the apposing spartan repeatedly in the ribs until they fall to their knees, then punch them in the face to kill them

Field GoalAnd it’s good!!!
Snap the other players leg and drop them on their face, then back up and run forward kicking their head like a field goal kick

Curb StompBite the curb
Slam the other player to the ground and stomp on their head as they come up to all fours

Jack The Ripper He’s back
Repeatedly stab the other player in the torso about 8 times rapidly then slit their throat

Good Aim That takes talent
Stab the other player and kick them back, stealing their knife, they remain standing in shock and you throw their knife into their face

So Close You almost won
The other player spins and dodges a swing of you’re knife, but you then roundhouse kick them in the face and stab them when they fall to the ground

No Yoinking Me This is my kill
Couple quick stabs throwing them to the ground while in the process

Shhhh Don’t struggle just sleep
Choke the other player out with your weapon snapping their neck at the end of it (if it’s a pistol you just pistol whip them upside the head, then choke them out with your arms)

Bad Sport if that isn’t just a slap in the face
Slap the other player in the face then stab then sweep their leg out from under them, -Yoink!- them to death after that

Armor Locke Punny isn’t it?
Using the armor jamming thing from the campaign you lock up the other players armor and and proceed to go in from of them and stab them in the gut then under the jaw

-Yoink!-

None because I don’t think assassinations should be unlockable to begin with. They should be available from the start and based on the context in which you perform them (position, elevation, weapon, etc).