New Assassination Ideals

With already a great amount of assassinations in Halo 5 (and being the greedy grinch I am), and more on the way, what are some assassinations 343 could add to the pool? How brutal can they get without breaking the teen rating? Should there be more weapon specific assassinations (energy sword, gravity hammer, sniper rifle), sort of like in Gears or War when you can unlock specific weapon executions? How about environment assassinations where you shove an enemy spartan into a wall? Or should 343 focus on refining current and future content instead?

A Gravity Hammer one would be really cool.

> 2533274883270007;2:
> A Gravity Hammer one would be really cool.

I’m envisioning one where you kick the enemy down on the ground, then you take the hammer for a golf swing right at their head.

> 2533274912929149;1:
> With already a great amount of assassinations in Halo 5 (and being the greedy grinch I am), and more on the way, what are some assassinations 343 could add to the pool? How brutal can they get without breaking the teen rating? Should there be more weapon specific assassinations (energy sword, gravity hammer, sniper rifle), sort of like in Gears or War when you can unlock specific weapon executions? How about environment assassinations where you shove an enemy spartan into a wall? Or should 343 focus on refining current and future content instead?

Chokeslam, Tombstone Piledriver, The People’s Elbow.

> 2533274883270007;2:

The Brute animation from ODST would be perfect for an Assassination IMO.

You do the ground slam that Master Chief tries to nail Locke with in the campaign

Spinning your enemy around punching them in the stomach as hard as you can twice and their visor slowly turns green because they drowned in their own vomit

> 2533274883270007;2:

There already is a grav hammer assassination.

an RKO

> 2533274883270007;2:

They already have a grav hammer one. You push the enemy to the ground and smash them with the hammer. Set your assassination to default and try it out in grifball

The T Bag: The assassin’s knife turns in to a T bag and they beat down their prey.

One where you use whatever weapon you have in your hands to crush their helmet into the ground. Sorta like something out of Gears of War.

> 2533274912929149;1:
> With already a great amount of assassinations in Halo 5 (and being the greedy grinch I am), and more on the way, what are some assassinations 343 could add to the pool? How brutal can they get without breaking the teen rating? Should there be more weapon specific assassinations (energy sword, gravity hammer, sniper rifle), sort of like in Gears or War when you can unlock specific weapon executions? How about environment assassinations where you shove an enemy spartan into a wall? Or should 343 focus on refining current and future content instead?

Is there even one with a Knife? I guess I can’t even remember…

i would like to see an execution style animation… drop him to his knees and 1 shot to the back of the head with the magnum

> 2533274793759849;4:
> > 2533274912929149;1:
> > With already a great amount of assassinations in Halo 5 (and being the greedy grinch I am), and more on the way, what are some assassinations 343 could add to the pool? How brutal can they get without breaking the teen rating? Should there be more weapon specific assassinations (energy sword, gravity hammer, sniper rifle), sort of like in Gears or War when you can unlock specific weapon executions? How about environment assassinations where you shove an enemy spartan into a wall? Or should 343 focus on refining current and future content instead?
>
>
> Chokeslam, Tombstone Piledriver, The People’s Elbow.

some WWE assassinations would be amazing