new assassination idea.

Murder by the back, hook to the neck and with a kick.

Hook with left arm to neck.

Spartan kick, body fly 5 meters

Greatest post of all times.

Is this an assassination idea?

yes

So I thought this was going to be a post about an actual murder in the real world.

Then I realized it was about assassinations in Halo.

There is already a post about this

> 2533274860945165;5:
> So I thought this was going to be a post about an actual murder in the real world.
>
> Then I realized it was about assassinations in Halo.

I was shocked too; it would be wise to change the title of this post to reduce / eliminate the shock factor.

I think you need to describe yourself a bit more. But nice idea.

do not speak English

<mark>Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>

no hablan Inglés

My idea is you grab a Spartan from the back and then take a splinter grenade and smash it on their helmet causing them to disintegrate from head to toe right in front of you.

> 2535456531244631;1:
> Murder by the back

Murder by the back you say?
Holmes we have a mystery to solve.

Nice idea

> 2727626560040591;11:
> My idea is you grab a Spartan from the back and then take a splinter grenade and smash it on their helmet causing them to disintegrate from head to toe right in front of you.

Dang, I like that. I wanted something with the splinter because there is Supernova which uses the plasma grenade.

> 2718244060806490;2:
> Greatest post of all times.

Greatest comment

> 2535407994360276;14:
> > 2727626560040591;11:
> > My idea is you grab a Spartan from the back and then take a splinter grenade and smash it on their helmet causing them to disintegrate from head to toe right in front of you.
>
> Dang, I like that. I wanted something with the splinter because there is Supernova which uses the plasma grenade.

Nah have something called “Happy Birthday”

Spartan A goes behind B, smacks him in the back of the head, dazing him, then drops a live Frag Nade into him hands. B blows up.

I want 50 new assassinations

1.-guillotina Spartan, Downward Kick

2.- Plasma grenade and Front kick

<mark>Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>

Ataque con dos de plasma grenades
Onga dos granadas en el pecho y la patada frontal, que lanzan los enemigos de 5 metros

4.- Break the -Yoink- with two arms giving a 90 degree turn and shoot with the magnum on the head