NEW ART STYLE FOR HALO 6 ?

Would like a new art style as well as the rest of the community I believe I like the art style from halo 3 the best I bet you guys could try something like that

I doubt it, the Halo Wars 2 art direction has been hired yes but he is not working on the mainline games. It’s should still be continuing from Halo 5 and 4. I do believe the next game will probably be a little grittier and war-torn than the last two enteries (considering the state of the story) but I doubt they would return to the classic art style.

Old Halo is the only Halo. All I want is a game that plays like Halo 2 or Halo 3 is super competitive in a classic play style and an art style to match like Halo 3 or Halo 2: Anniversary. Pretty simple, none of this “spartan abilities”, Aim Down Sights, sprint, clamber, thruster, stabilizer BS thats continued to be added since Reach. But will they listen to what a lot of people want? HA no… that ain’t ever gonna happen they don’t care. #OldHalo #BackToTheRoots #343disappointsmealot

This ain’t social media where one can use number signs repeatedly lol
Also Halo Wars 2 art director has been with 343i since the Halo 4 days.

> 2535442569875751;4:
> This ain’t social media where one can use number signs repeatedly lol
> Also Halo Wars 2 art director has been with 343i since the Halo 4 days.

Yeah and Halo 4 is garbage only good thing about it is Campaign it has 0 competitiveness everything is casual on that game. (still not better than Halo 1 or 2 tho) there also was no reason to change the art style no one asked for it to change to begin with.

> 2535440132462876;5:
> > 2535442569875751;4:
> > This ain’t social media where one can use number signs repeatedly lol
> > Also Halo Wars 2 art director has been with 343i since the Halo 4 days.
>
> Yeah and Halo 4 is garbage only good thing about it is Campaign it has 0 competitiveness everything is casual on that game. (still not better than Halo 1 or 2 tho) there also was no reason to change the art style no one asked for it to change to begin with.

No one asked for changes between Halo 2 and 3 (besides some requests on fixing button combos) and look at what happened to Halo 3.

> 2535440132462876;5:
> > 2535442569875751;4:
> > This ain’t social media where one can use number signs repeatedly lol
> > Also Halo Wars 2 art director has been with 343i since the Halo 4 days.
>
> Yeah and Halo 4 is garbage only good thing about it is Campaign it has 0 competitiveness everything is casual on that game. (still not better than Halo 1 or 2 tho) there also was no reason to change the art style no one asked for it to change to begin with.

Well, I for one looooove Halo 4. I know it will never happen, so I don’t complain about it, but I think it would be neat if we went back to the slightly creepier look of Halo 4. I love 4’s spartan suits and forerunner architecture and designs.

I just hope they start to move away from the industrial complexes for maps that are sterile looking and don’t have any kind of inspiration to them. Same goes with the UNSC buildings. The smooth round design for everything is boring and it falls flat.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> I doubt it, the Halo Wars 2 art direction has been hired yes but he is not working on the mainline games. It’s should still be continuing from Halo 5 and 4. I do believe the next game will probably be a little grittier and war-torn than the last two enteries (considering the state of the story) but I doubt they would return to the classic art style.

Where did you hear that if you don’t mind me asking if and if you know how to contact the guy tell me to go back to original art style for the forerunners at least you don’t fix something that isn’t broken I don’t believe anyone was complaining about the art style and how everything looked before they changed it because of their mistake it caused a ripple Affect that could’ve been avoided. Smart people work at 343 am I right or am I right ?!

> 2533275033291516;9:
> > 2533274882881665;2:
> > I doubt it, the Halo Wars 2 art direction has been hired yes but he is not working on the mainline games. It’s should still be continuing from Halo 5 and 4. I do believe the next game will probably be a little grittier and war-torn than the last two enteries (considering the state of the story) but I doubt they would return to the classic art style.
>
> Where did you hear that if you don’t mind me asking if and if you know how to contact the guy tell me to go back to original art style for the forerunners at least you don’t fix something that isn’t broken I don’t believe anyone was complaining about the art style and how everything looked before they changed it because of their mistake it caused a ripple Affect that could’ve been avoided. Smart people work at 343 am I right or am I right ?!

Both Sparth (Halo 5) and Jeremy Cook (HW2) both have their jobs on their ArtStation profiles. Sparth has his job as ‘Art Director - Halo’ while Cook has his as ‘Art Director - 343 Industries’. If both are still hired then they are both working on projects within their own games, and we know there at least two games in working right (343 job listings show a VR game is in development as well as a future FPS).
Now we don’t know for sure but it would be silly to change the director within an established team. The FPS team would be basically starting again every time they made a new game which would lower the dev speed. Considering the fact it already seems to be delayed, that wouldn’t be good. Keep the same art director and have the team make friends with one another and the next game is going to be way better.

I believe the next game is going to be grittier because the story has lead into a darker more mature world. That’s just speculation but it would make sense from a story perspective.

the one thing I want for the artsyle right now is for the forerunner buildings to look like forerunner buildings again. the old, ancient, and forgotten look. some kind of hybrid between the first 2 games would be nice. the new style works for the prometheans but I don’t think it fits well with the structures. it’s to new and every things floating.
also, I’m fine with the new covenant style just even though the old one looked better just because it makes sense for a less organized terrorist group to look like this but the swords of sangheilios need some thing new. some new design so we can easily distinguish them from jul’s covenant.

Due to the classic art style being brought back in Halo Wars 2, I have a feeling that both the classic and new art styles will be combined in Halo 6.

I would like to state that the armor modifications from Halo four need to be returned. Being able to change the individual pieces was an amazing improvement on the halo games. But the idea of only being able to change the breastplate and helmet, is quite upsetting.

> 2533274889282194;11:
> the one thing I want for the artsyle right now is for the forerunner buildings to look like forerunner buildings again. the old, ancient, and forgotten look. some kind of hybrid between the first 2 games would be nice. the new style works for the prometheans but I don’t think it fits well with the structures. it’s to new and every things floating.
> also, I’m fine with the new covenant style just even though the old one looked better just because it makes sense for a less organized terrorist group to look like this but the swords of sangheilios need some thing new. some new design so we can easily distinguish them from jul’s covenant.

Exactly return the classic forerunner style get rid of all the skull faces for such high beings resorting to barbaric faces is stupid!

I very much doubt the art style will change.
They might improve the quality and textures though, which would make the game look a hell of a lot better.
It is also possible that some elements of old Halo games will return, but probably not that much.
I for one, adore what they did to the Forerunner designs. Halo 1 did the architecture well, but Halo 2 and Halo 3 fell short in my opinion and I didn’t find it interesting. Halo 4 was breathtaking when I saw the change for the first time. For once the forerunners actually looked as if they were as powerful as was claimed.
But this is a moot point anyways since they are not going to change the art for forerunners. Too many novels and comics are based with this art style in mind.

> 2535442569875751;6:
> > 2535440132462876;5:
> > > 2535442569875751;4:
> > > This ain’t social media where one can use number signs repeatedly lol
> > > Also Halo Wars 2 art director has been with 343i since the Halo 4 days.
> >
> > Yeah and Halo 4 is garbage only good thing about it is Campaign it has 0 competitiveness everything is casual on that game. (still not better than Halo 1 or 2 tho) there also was no reason to change the art style no one asked for it to change to begin with.
>
> No one asked for changes between Halo 2 and 3 (besides some requests on fixing button combos) and look at what happened to Halo 3.

Sorry I have work and all but yeah the transition from Halo 2 to Halo 3 was fine the campaign was still amazing (although Halo 2 still has the best) and Multiplayer was still extremely competitive. They only added equipment and fixed all the button combos the game still played like Halo. Halo 4 is a COD clone with shields don’t try to say it isn’t it has “Requisitions” which is just Killstreaks/Scorestreaks, sprint, Loadouts, and ability spam, even the Default Control setup very similar (so is Reach unfortunately another game who’s multiplayer I hate). Halo 2 and Halo 3 are the “Golden Years” Halo was at its all time high honestly think of a Halo game that’s sold more than Halo 3 has I’ll wait… Halo 2 is my personal favorite it was the set up for Halo 3’s success. As for Halo 5 that campaign is terrible they put so much hype behind it and it was a HUGE let down, Multiplayer is an improvement from Halo 4 but honestly that isn’t hard considering Halo 4 is a terrible game to begin with. You compare Halo 5 to Halo 3 or Halo 2 for that matter there’s no compitition Halo 2 and Halo 3 win by a land slide hands down. All the “Spartan Abilities” like clamber, thrusters, stabilizers, ground pound, Spartan Charge, and sprint are unnessacary BS that never needed to be added that isn’t Halo there’s barely anything from the original Halo Multiplayer formula even the scope system that’s been in place since 2001 that was perfectly fine was tossed how many more red flags do I need to throw up?

> 2535440132462876;16:
> > 2535442569875751;6:
> > > 2535440132462876;5:
> > > > 2535442569875751;4:
> > > > This ain’t social media where one can use number signs repeatedly lol
> > > > Also Halo Wars 2 art director has been with 343i since the Halo 4 days.
>
> -snip-

I agree the older Halo games had better gameplay but I don’t like Halo 3. I see it as a downgraded Halo 2.

Has 343 ever commented and said yeah we hear you about the art style I mean why did thay change it in the first place creating a new art style just creates problems with the community and fans some people join 343 because they like halo did they hate the art style and they just said you know what we wanted to change it. you don’t see Star Wars changeing the Empire art style just because there’s a new game or movie they wouldn’t change the empires art style to look shiny and slick and have more curves people would complain because that’s not their empire change isn’t always good in this circumstance it’s bad it’s your identity don’t change it just because you could.